The Student Room Group

Cambridge World of Words residential

Scroll to see replies

Original post by james__27
Christ’s! hbu?

Omg same! I know someone else also staying at Christ's, it's going to be so fun! :biggrin: We had the idea of getting a GC together of some of the people going so that we can get to know eachother better, so let me know if you want to be apart of that, no worries if not, it's my fault for logging out of my TSR account and not asking people sooner
Original post by mali.jones06
Omg same! I know someone else also staying at Christ's, it's going to be so fun! :biggrin: We had the idea of getting a GC together of some of the people going so that we can get to know eachother better, so let me know if you want to be apart of that, no worries if not, it's my fault for logging out of my TSR account and not asking people sooner

yeah that’d be great, shall I dm you my number?
Original post by james__27
yeah that’d be great, shall I dm you my number?

That sounds great!! I'll make a whattsapp gc then :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by mali.jones06

yo im also staying at christs lmao, see everyone on wednesday
Original post by Cwain
yo im also staying at christs lmao, see everyone on wednesday

Hiiii! So exciting! What are you thinking about studying? :smile: Let me know if you want to be in a groupchat on Whattsapp with some other people staying at Christs
Reply 25
Original post by mj487621
Hiiii! So exciting! What are you thinking about studying? :smile: Let me know if you want to be in a groupchat on Whattsapp with some other people staying at Christs

either linguistics or anthropology. Leaning more to anthropology, but anthropological linguistics is still a major subfield in it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending