The Student Room Group

Kellogg College Oxford

Anyone here going to/have any experience with Kellogg College? I’ve got an offer and I’m starting there in October, would be great to hear what other people think of it :smile:
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by unknownlaptop
Anyone here going to/have any experience with Kellogg College? I’ve got an offer and I’m starting there in October, would be great to hear what other people think of it :smile:
Yeah, same here. I got a place at Kellog. Starting in October too. I hear it’s for grad students.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Yeah, same here. I got a place at Kellog. Starting in October too. I hear it’s for grad students.
yeah, it looks like it's grad only! are you full or part time?
I'm a Cornflake, graduated in 2021, got my degree in 2022. I still visit every now and then. I did a part-time masters in History. It wasn't my first-choice college and in fact I only received and accepted a waitlist offer weeks before the course started so most of the others were full. But you know what, I enjoyed my time at Kellogg and made some great friends with staff and students alike whom I still keep in touch with to this day. I was a part-time student as well so my experiences might be slightly different but I still got the chance to take advantage of all that Kellogg and Oxford had to offer. At postgraduate level the college doesn't play as huge a part in your student life as it might say at undergraduate level but even then the college is just one part of your experience. Feel free to DM me with any further questions.
Original post by unknownlaptop
yeah, it looks like it's grad only! are you full or part time?
Yeah. I’m going full time
Original post by King_George_Weah
I'm a Cornflake, graduated in 2021, got my degree in 2022. I still visit every now and then. I did a part-time masters in History. It wasn't my first-choice college and in fact I only received and accepted a waitlist offer weeks before the course started so most of the others were full. But you know what, I enjoyed my time at Kellogg and made some great friends with staff and students alike whom I still keep in touch with to this day. I was a part-time student as well so my experiences might be slightly different but I still got the chance to take advantage of all that Kellogg and Oxford had to offer. At postgraduate level the college doesn't play as huge a part in your student life as it might say at undergraduate level but even then the college is just one part of your experience. Feel free to DM me with any further questions.
Thank you for sharing this. Are Kellogg students called Cornflakes?
Original post by Faye Peters
Thank you for sharing this. Are Kellogg students called Cornflakes?
Yes haha
Original post by Anonymous #1
Im going Kellogg too what are you studying
They have amazing foods. I really enjoy visiting Kellogg. They deserve their name.
The name Kellogg was due to the fact it was founded through a donation from the Kellogg Foundation.
it really seems like they’ve done a lot for the college and that the MCR has been active in recent years, excited to go now!
I’ve been allocated Kellogg for my DPhil having named it in my application. I did my Masters there and my peers agreed it has the best food of all the Colleges. Nice friendly atmosphere and Ban Ki-Moon has just been made a Fellow - impressive!
Has anyone contacted Kellogg about funding or anything?
Anyone who’s going

Kellogg college

Department of continuing education

Or doing any of the evidence-based healthcare or statistics stream

Have heard anything about funding or emailed anyone yet
Original post by MxsResracher
Im going Kellogg too what are you studying
MSc Global Health Science and Epidemiology
Original post by Anonymous #4
Has anyone contacted Kellogg about funding or anything?
I did. Haven’t received a response yet though.
Original post by Faye Peters
I did. Haven’t received a response yet though.
Ok keep us updated on their response x
Has anyone contacted Kellogg about funding, I’m getting a bit anxious about funding as on other forums many people have got funding, secondly if you submit your financial declaration does that mean you are out of the running for funding
Original post by MxsResracher
Has anyone contacted Kellogg about funding, I’m getting a bit anxious about funding as on other forums many people have got funding, secondly if you submit your financial declaration does that mean you are out of the running for funding

I’m still awaiting a response from them on other forums I haven’t seen anyone from Kellogg being offered funding

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending