The Student Room Group

Oxford Foundation Year - Admissions Test

I applied to PPE with a foundation year. There is a 2 part admissions test that is timed (45m each). How can I prepare for this?!
I applied for the same thing. What are your stats
Original post by sjbsjsjnjsjnsns
I applied for the same thing. What are your stats
Did you get an interview? And What do you mean by stats?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Did you get an interview? And What do you mean by stats?
Yes they sent an email to me on Monday. By stats, I mean your predicted grades and GCSEs.
Original post by sjbsjsjnjsjnsns
Yes they sent an email to me on Monday. By stats, I mean your predicted grades and GCSEs.
Congrat! I don’t know my predicted grades teachers don’t inform us weirdly and my GCSEs were pretty average??? Two 6’s some 7s and 8. Why?
Congrat! I don’t know my predicted grades teachers don’t inform us weirdly and my GCSEs were pretty average??? Two 6’s some 7s and 8. Why?
Have you done your interview, how was it and what was it on
have you done your interview, how was it and what was it on
Original post by Anonymous #3
have you done your interview, how was it and what was it on
Nope not yet mines tomorrow
Nope not yet mines tomorrow
Same good luck, what subject are they interviewing tomorrow for you?
Same good luck, what subject are they interviewing tomorrow for you?
PPE, you?
PPE, you?
Same, ive got my politics one tomorrow, which one do you have? It says it on top of the email
Same, ive got my politics one tomorrow, which one do you have? It says it on top of the email
Same lol, and then ecom and philosophy tomorrow. Can’t believe the celebrity Dr Matt Williams at Jesus college is gonna interview me
Same lol, and then ecom and philosophy tomorrow. Can’t believe the celebrity Dr Matt Williams at Jesus college is gonna interview me
YEAH, same. When is your interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending