The Student Room Group

P&G Commercial Careers Academy

Hiii :smile: Has anybody attended P&G's CCA? If so, could you please share your experience? Thanks a lot!
Reply 1
Hi there, did you attend this last year? I have been invited and would love some tips :smile: I would be so grateful if you would help me out
Reply 2
HI there, has anyone done the P&G CAA. If so can you let me know how it went and give me some useful tips. I would be very grateful
Reply 3
Original post by RJ1234#
HI there, has anyone done the P&G CAA. If so can you let me know how it went and give me some useful tips. I would be very grateful

I'm on the Finance Career Academy this year. Would also love to hear back about this!
Original post by Matt1870
I'm on the Finance Career Academy this year. Would also love to hear back about this!

Hi, how did the careers academy go? Do you have any advice, please?
Hi everyone, I have just applied for P&G Finance Graduate scheme 2024 and waiting for an interview with them. Hopefully, I get to the Career Academy week. I wonder if anyone could share some tips, advices on how to prepare to that.
Good luck everyone, and thanks in advance.
Original post by gergoferencz
Hi everyone, I have just applied for P&G Finance Graduate scheme 2024 and waiting for an interview with them. Hopefully, I get to the Career Academy week. I wonder if anyone could share some tips, advices on how to prepare to that.
Good luck everyone, and thanks in advance.

Hi, Did you receive a call for interview? How was career academy?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending