The Student Room Group

Which sixth form should I go to?

For context, I live in NW London and have been accepted to quite a few sixth forms but am an internal student at Ark Academy so am more inclined to go to it but have other options and am looking for advice.
My subjects are English Lit, French, Politics & either English Lang or Psychology as a 4th at Woodhouse

I've been accepted to:
Ark Academy
UCL Academy
Ark Elvin Academy (BTec only so sports but as a backup option)
St Doms SFC
The NCS (no offers at all though)

and waitlisted from Woodhouse SFC
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 1
anyone...
Reply 2
Original post by Hawraa.A
For context, I live in NW London and have been accepted to quite a few sixth forms but am an internal student at Ark Academy so am more inclined to go to it but have other options and am looking for advice.
My subjects are English Lit, French, Politics & either English Lang or Psychology as a 4th at Woodhouse

I've been accepted to:
Ark Academy
UCL Academy
Ark Elvin Academy (BTec only so sports but as a backup option)
St Doms SFC
The NCS (no offers at all though)

and waitlisted from Woodhouse SFC

idk if u still need advice but coming from a student at ucl academy. don't go near that school. trust me its for your own good you think its a good school but in reality its not. its hell
Original post by xoabssx
idk if u still need advice but coming from a student at ucl academy. don't go near that school. trust me its for your own good you think its a good school but in reality its not. its hell

I have an offer at ucl for the sixth form but can you say what goes on to make it hell
Reply 4
It's mainly students in y7-y11 but as you want to go to sixth form I think u should be fine. some teachers are so rude and have no respect I can name a few so you can try to stay away from them. certain teachers just simply don't know how to do their job and are useless.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending