The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Application advice

I applied to study MPHARM at University of Central Lancashire over a month, and I have not gotten a reply since then. I would like to know what to do about it or how I can get in contact with the university.
Hello,

Have you tried emailing [email protected], they might be able to give you some guidance.

Also tel:+44(0)1772892400 this is the university number, where there is an option for prospective students.

Finally, there is this form https://www.uclan.ac.uk/contact/studying-and-open-day-enquiry where you can enquire and the uni will get back to you.

Best of luck,
Haya
MBBS V
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by callme_.dubem
I applied to study MPHARM at University of Central Lancashire over a month, and I have not gotten a reply since then. I would like to know what to do about it or how I can get in contact with the university.
Hi @callme_.dubem,

I understand that it can be a worrying time waiting to hear back about your application. Please be assured that our admissions team are busy working through applications and will be in touch with an update as soon as possible.

If you have any questions about your application you are welcome to send us a direct message through one of our social media channels and we can look into this for you. Within your private message please include the following information:

Full name

Course name

Date they submitted their application

DOB

Email address

Many thanks,
Sarah
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending