The Student Room Group

Will UCL Architecture reject me?

I wanted to apply to UCL Architecture MSci course My A levels are English re and art as I want to become an architect who focuses on religious places of work and or gothic architecture hence why I chose Re a level. I've done a lot of wider reading on my interest and plan to develop more ideas in year 13 but are my subject options too abstract? Is it likely that UCL will reject me because of my unique and abstract options?? Does anyone have any tips for making a successful portfolio? any help is appreciated this question has been eating me up alive
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by brexna._
I wanted to apply to UCL Architecture MSci course My A levels are English re and art as I want to become an architect who focuses on religious places of work and or gothic architecture hence why I chose Re a level. I've done a lot of wider reading on my interest and plan to develop more ideas in year 13 but are my subject options too abstract? Is it likely that UCL will reject me because of my unique and abstract options?? Does anyone have any tips for making a successful portfolio? any help is appreciated this question has been eating me up alive

UCL doesn't have any A level subject requirements so your combination is fine. It is one of the most competitive courses for architecture so do your research and look at the work students are producing for degree shows, etc.

Goggle manchester uni architecture blogspot to see examples of portfolios and have a look at the advice on the following thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=96239577

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending