The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

ucl architecture interview

Hi,
i was wondering what to expect from a UCL interview.
So we bring in our portfolio to the interview or is it digital?
Reply 1
Original post by alevelstudent743
Hi,

Hi, I submitted my portfolio to UCL just over a month ago. It is digital and so is the interview :smile: hope this helps
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by danny_me
Hi,

Hi, I submitted my portfolio to UCL just over a month ago. It is digital and so is the interview :smile: hope this helps

if you don’t mind me asking have you heard back from ucl yet?
Reply 3

Yes i did end up hearing back from them and unfortunately I was rejected ☹️ but it’s okay ig i mean i kinda was expecting it so i prepared myself. Have u received any replies yet?

Yes i did end up hearing back from them and unfortunately I was rejected ☹️ but it’s okay ig i mean i kinda was expecting it so i prepared myself. Have u received any replies yet?

oh i’m sorry to hear there’s always other and better options. also no i haven’t heard back from them at all for 2 months now🥲
Reply 5

oh i’m sorry to hear there’s always other and better options. also no i haven’t heard back from them at all for 2 months now🥲
did the interview go ok? i had mine today!
Reply 6
Original post by milmo39

Yeah I mean it was pretty good which is why I was confused, but ig thats just the way it is 🤷🏻*♀️
Reply 7

Yeah I mean it was pretty good which is why I was confused, but ig thats just the way it is 🤷🏻*♀️
when abouts did you have yours?
Reply 8
Original post by milmo39

when abouts did you have yours?
I had mine mid december
Reply 9

if you don't mind me asking can you tell me what questions they asked you? I'm really nervous about it and i've never done a proper interview before so I'm hella scared. If you see this can you reply to me asap please as my interview is in 7 days? Thanks
Reply 10
Original post by Hamoo18

if you don't mind me asking can you tell me what questions they asked you? I'm really nervous about it and i've never done a proper interview before so I'm hella scared. If you see this can you reply to me asap please as my interview is in 7 days? Thanks
we aren't allowed to tell you due to certain reasons, don't be scared they're super friendly!! just try your best, its just seeing if your correct for their institution! good luck!
Original post by Hamoo18

if you don't mind me asking can you tell me what questions they asked you? I'm really nervous about it and i've never done a proper interview before so I'm hella scared. If you see this can you reply to me asap please as my interview is in 7 days? Thankshow did it go??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending