The Student Room Group

Quit drinking

Hi guys 27M I’ve decided quit drinking as I have done it for a long time now and I think my body is starting to reject it as I think that’s a sign to put down the can for now. There are reasons why I drink, I think most of it comes from depression and anxiety and what I want to do for my career is stressing me out trying think of a plan and know we’re to go.

Another part of it is girls sometimes I think I’m creep or weird when I talk to girls or care too much of what they think of me when should really not give a ****. And I just want to a girlfriend even though it’s not that important but sometimes I just get jealous of other peoples relationships. Like Nahuatl get tired of I know it will happen to me someday but I’ve. Just lost hope on it but sometimes I drink Because I don’t think I will get married.

So I’ve decided to quit and sort myself because I want to be a lot healthier and ripped as **** a cringe but yeah. I’m changing myself for the better and also blocking out toxic people. Has anyone of you had life changing experience and what happened after came out of it
Reply 1
Good for you! Though don't replace one poor habit with another and go to extremes with the gym; it's one thing getting healthy, another to become too hooked on results and how you look.

Keep all your plans realistic and I hope you can get support where you need it, like with your career, and achieve what you want.

No story to share; just - good luck with everything!

Quick Reply

Latest