The Student Room Group

SFE applications for 2024 (And them not being open while popup says they are)

Hello,
I believe I overheard somewhere that student finance applications should open today. Initially I thought this may be wrong, but going on the SFE website, on the top there is a pop-up saying
Full-time undergraduate applications for 2024 to 2025 are now open
I clicked on reapply or start another application, higher education and undergraduate, full time; but here it says in the 2024/25 icon;
Applications will be available soon for 2024/25.
This is a bit confusing as its conflicting pieces of information, when should I expect to be able to make a SFE application?
Original post by JustBenjamin
Hello,
I believe I overheard somewhere that student finance applications should open today. Initially I thought this may be wrong, but going on the SFE website, on the top there is a pop-up saying
Full-time undergraduate applications for 2024 to 2025 are now open
I clicked on reapply or start another application, higher education and undergraduate, full time; but here it says in the 2024/25 icon;
Applications will be available soon for 2024/25.
This is a bit confusing as its conflicting pieces of information, when should I expect to be able to make a SFE application?
Hi Benjamin,

The applications are estimated to launch later today and you'll be able to apply for the 24/25 academic year then. Thanks, Jason
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi Benjamin,
The applications are estimated to launch later today and you'll be able to apply for the 24/25 academic year then. Thanks, Jason
Hi Jason,
Thank you for letting me know,
Benjamin.
Original post by JustBenjamin
Hi Jason,
Thank you for letting me know,
Benjamin.
You're welcome. Have a good day. Thanks, Jason
Original post by SFE Jason
You're welcome. Have a good day. Thanks, Jason
Hello, I see it has now gone up, but the EU application form which unfortunately remains paper only is not up yet, would you be able to give me an approximate timeframe for the EU Tuition fee only application form for people with pending or current EUSS to go up?
Thanks and best regards, have a good day too, Benjamin.
Hi Benjamin,

The EU paper applications are not due to be launched until May 2024. If you follow us on social media like Facebook or Twitter as soon as the applications are available we would let you know on this platform.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending