The Student Room Group

Please help me

Please Help
I have applied to student finance in December and still have not received any money. Im a Home student and have presettled status (EU student) and applied as migrant worker, i dont know if i can apply as anything else.I've been sending all the evidence they need plus more and I simply don't know what to do anymore. (I've paid the rent with my savings plus overdraft and my parents help) but I just don't have any money left. Please im a doing something wrong, I have no tears left in me and I don't need this type of stress as I have exams in a couple of weeks
Hi there. Have you had a response to the last evidence you have sent in? Have you received any emails recently? When was the last time you provided your documents/evidence? Thanks, Leah.
Reply 2
Original post by Leah SLC
Hi there. Have you had a response to the last evidence you have sent in? Have you received any emails recently? When was the last time you provided your documents/evidence? Thanks, Leah.
Hi, i did recive a reponse this morning but they are asking me to send evidence ive previously sent, like my passport and my parents payslip this have been going on for a while, they ask for evidence i send it and 2 weeks later they ask for it again, Im not sure what im doing wrong. Thank you, Onus.
If you are sure you have already send this evidence, then you would need to contact us directly for us to look into this for you.

You can contact us on 0300 100 0607 for further assistance. Our opening hours are stated on our ‘contact us’ page. Alternatively, to access our live chat service select 'undergraduate' from your account and then ‘contact us’. From here you will be able to use our live chat service when it is available. Thanks, Leah.
Reply 4
Original post by Leah SLC
I was wondering since i havent gotten any money since september all the maitenance is going to be a lump sum.
Thanks,
Onus.
Hi Onus. As long as all evidence is accepted and shows you were working an acceptable amount each term then yes, this would be backdated from September. Thanks, David.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending