The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL interview

Hello, I’m just got an interview invitation from Chelsea and Camberwell at Graphic design / graphic communication design course at UAL and interview is on Tomorrow. Does anyone have any suggestions on an interview? and does everyone got a verbally offer of not ?
hi! i'm not sure if you had your interview yet but i recently got accepted for an MA at chelsea. the interview was very chill, just be confident about your portfolio and prepare to talk about your strongest project cause they may ask u to. and of course prepare your own questions to ask them in the end! good luck i hope u get in x
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
hi! i'm not sure if you had your interview yet but i recently got accepted for an MA at chelsea. the interview was very chill, just be confident about your portfolio and prepare to talk about your strongest project cause they may ask u to. and of course prepare your own questions to ask them in the end! good luck i hope u get in x
Thank you so much !! and congratulations 🌟 just one question. Do they offered you verbally or via email? My interview is tomorrow and I’ll be confident! Thanks for your advice
Original post by Anonymous #1
Thank you so much !! and congratulations 🌟 just one question. Do they offered you verbally or via email? My interview is tomorrow and I’ll be confident! Thanks for your advice
in my experience I think they give verbal offers only for BA? but i could be wrong! i was very worried when they didn't give me a verbal offer and just asked me to wait for a week or so, but its totally normal! I got my offer almost a month after my interview 🙈
Original post by Anonymous #2
in my experience I think they give verbal offers only for BA? but i could be wrong! i was very worried when they didn't give me a verbal offer and just asked me to wait for a week or so, but its totally normal! I got my offer almost a month after my interview 🙈
Thanks !!! Today is my interview day! Btw I was applying for BA so hopefully I’ll get a verbally offer! and Congratulations again on your offer ✨✨✨
Original post by nutpisoot123
Thanks !!! Today is my interview day! Btw I was applying for BA so hopefully I’ll get a verbally offer! and Congratulations again on your offer ✨✨✨
aww thank youu and good luck!! 🥰✨
Original post by nutpisoot123

Hi! Firstly, congratulations on interview, even that is a huge step in application! Can I ask you how did it went? Did you get offer either verbally or later on ucas? I have applied for graphic design at Camberwell and I am gonna have the interview on Wednesday:smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending