The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

When can I expect to hear back for an interview? Illustration Camberwell

I uploaded my portfolio on the 12th of feb for the BA illustration course at Camberwell and still havent heard anything back from them, does this mean they arent going to consider me for this year? I read that a few people have already received offers for the course so im quite worried.
Original post by sheatogher1
I uploaded my portfolio on the 12th of feb for the BA illustration course at Camberwell and still havent heard anything back from them, does this mean they arent going to consider me for this year? I read that a few people have already received offers for the course so im quite worried.

Hii, I uploaded my portfolio for UAL (different college) back in November and didn’t get an interview until February so the wait is long but I think they have until May for final decisions :smile: If they haven’t straight up declined you then you still have hope !
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by sheatogher1
hi! i applied for ba illustration at camberwell too!! i submitted my portfolio on the 28th of january and got an interview invite on the 2nd of feburary. i did send my application through ucas way earlier than other people, i think it was the beginning of january, so i got an interview invite quite quickly. i think you should try to stay patient and wait longer, i know a LOT of people have been waiting for ages for everything from ual, and don't lose hope! (i'm still waiting on my offer to come through and it's been over a month since my interview so i know how frustrating it is waiting so long).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending