The Student Room Group

What are the names of legit modelling agencies in UK?

Hi everyone, just want to know are there any legit modelling agencies in UK, if yes what are there names? I’m male and I’ve applied to some but most of them keep on asking for a deposit which doesn’t seem right at all.

Please kindly let me know.
Reply 1
Original post by Sam2300
Hi everyone, just want to know are there any legit modelling agencies in UK, if yes what are there names? I’m male and I’ve applied to some but most of them keep on asking for a deposit which doesn’t seem right at all.

These are all mostly London based but; Storm, Hive, Milk, IMG, Tess, Next, Wilhelmina, Select, Nevs, Premier, Models1, Established, The Squad, Zone, PRM, D1, W, j’adore mcr, Nemesis mcr. No need for money or professional photos, just shots as per the specifications on their website which you can take on your phone and send in with your measurements.
Reply 2
Thank you so much @Gegs20 this is really helpful! Really appreciate it👍.
Original post by Sam2300

You'll need a good appearance and the right 'look' for the area of modelling you want to go into.

Quick Reply

Latest