The Student Room Group

English tutors in the UK

Does anyone know good and worth it English tutors?? cause I changed 3 tutors in the 2 months and I haven't found any good tutors either because of the price or just the tutor.
Reply 1
Original post by Day_light
Does anyone know good and worth it English tutors?? cause I changed 3 tutors in the 2 months and I haven't found any good tutors either because of the price or just the tutor.
Hiya!
Please DM me about what you need in an English tutor and what you wish to learn! I have supported and am still supporting students in English.
Thank you,
Mathura
Reply 2
Hey,
Thanks for checking.
I would like some help with literature and langue. With literature, if possible, some help with Macbeth and the lord of the flies and with literature with writing, by writing I mean transactional and narrative writing.
Reply 3
Hey,
Thanks for checking.
I would like some help with literature and langue. With literature, if possible, some help with Macbeth and the lord of the flies and with literature with writing, by writing I mean transactional and narrative writing.
That sounds perfect! Would you like my email and we can think about tuition of sorts?
Reply 4
sure. Thank you very much for your help.
Reply 5
sure. Thank you very much for your help.
Sorry not really allowed to be posting emails, I hope you got what I meant though with the way I wrote it out.
Reply 6
Yep. Thank you
i had an english lit tutor with edubridge tutoring she was really good

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending