The Student Room Group

How tall is too tall for a guy?

I'm 6'5 and i'm wondering if that's too tall as I often get looked at in public. I would have thought 6'0 - 6'5 are 'normal' talls?

Also i've been told many times that i'm good looking however I get pretty much no girls looking at me in public so i'm wondering if the height puts them off? Most attractive girls I see are with a guy who's like 5'9.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 6'5 and i'm wondering if that's too tall as I often get looked at in public. I would have thought 6'0 - 6'5 are 'normal' talls?

Also i've been told many times that i'm good looking however I get pretty much no girls looking at me in public so i'm wondering if the height puts them off? Most attractive girls I see are with a guy who's like 5'9.

How am I not 6’0.
Reply 2
Girls don't look at you in public for the most part, they're far more subtle.

You gotta ask the one you like out.

Maybe you were expecting women pulling your trousers off in public merely because of your height.... but just because that doesn't happen doesn't mean women don't massively prefer taller men cos they do.
Reply 3
It depends on the specific girl, her dealbreakers and preferences on height gaps.
You'll be very popular with all the local 'must be over 6'2' cliques of girls on tinder. :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by Kovalensky
Girls don't look at you in public for the most part, they're far more subtle.

You gotta ask the one you like out.

Maybe you were expecting women pulling your trousers off in public merely because of your height.... but just because that doesn't happen doesn't mean women don't massively prefer taller men cos they do.

So what you’re saying is, short guys have no chance and should just kill themselves? Nice on clown, maybe be a bit more sympathetic next time. Had enough of all this negativity on social media, absolute joke.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

This is the most idiotic thing I’ve ever read on this site. Grow up and see the real world, being a tall guy is literally a god given gift and is probably equivalent to winning the lottery, you’re going to have a lifetime of happiness where nothing can hold you back and all opportunities are open. Tall guys are the most privileged group of people to ever live, they get everything for free and gain respect from everyone immediately, you don’t understand how lucky you are being tall. Literally every girl on this planet would love to date you and that’s not even an exaggeration, keep your chin up and enjoy this life because you’ve been given a wonderful gift.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending