The Student Room Group

Did I hurt her?

I met this girl start of last year at work (ages 21, 22). We immediately connected, and became friends. A month ish later we ended up hooking up, naturally transitioned to a situationship.

we used to hang out after work, do *ahem* stuff, play Fortnite, watch shows, deep talk, and fell asleep cuddling tightly. It was so fun. She said didn’t want commitment, that she had fears. said she does like me and would’ve pursued something with me if it wasn’t for where she was in life right now.

Life happened, and we stopped, tho we kept being friends. Few months later I invite her to hang out and the next day, she tells me tbh she wants to resume (the casual stuff) and that she feels a type of something but was too shy to reinitiate. So we did.

After that didn’t see her for a few weeks cos went to see family in Italy. when I came back we hung out and she mentioned that our mutual friend/coworker mentioned to her I still had feelings for my ex… tbh back then time I was going through a confusing time. I was honest and admitted I still had feelings for my ex and that we met up right after I came back. She seemed uncomfortable, said go she’s glad for me for me but later on she said it felt weird. Few days after that she was fine, but then she stopped replying to my messages completely. Heard from the coworker that snitched that she was going through a rough time.

Heard she had her yearly visit to her hometown around then. she came back to work around January this year. she seemed open and cold at the same time. When our shift ended the same time I said I went to get food and she followed me. Convo was pretty good, but when I suggested getting ice cream she said “I’m not just gonna go wherever you go”. ? And it’s like she wants to hang out but doesn’t at the same time.sometimes she leaves abruptly. she's still replying to my messages in good time and isn’t dry. It’s been a while since then and it’s all still similar.

I guess I liked her more than I thought, and I feel really bad how all this unfolded. I still care about her a lot.

Do you think I hurt her and she’s salty, and that I played her?

Thanks for reading this far, you’re a champ.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Enz0bean
I met this girl start of last year at work (ages 21, 22). We immediately connected, and became friends. A month ish later we ended up hooking up, naturally transitioned to a situationship.
we used to hang out after work, do *ahem* stuff, play Fortnite, watch shows, deep talk, and fell asleep cuddling tightly. It was so fun. She said didn’t want commitment, that she had fears. said she does like me and would’ve pursued something with me if it wasn’t for where she was in life right now.
Life happened, and we stopped, tho we kept being friends. Few months later I invite her to hang out and the next day, she tells me tbh she wants to resume (the casual stuff) and that she feels a type of something but was too shy to reinitiate. So we did.
After that didn’t see her for a few weeks cos went to see family in Italy. when I came back we hung out and she mentioned that our mutual friend/coworker mentioned to her I still had feelings for my ex… tbh back then time I was going through a confusing time. I was honest and admitted I still had feelings for my ex and that we met up right after I came back. She seemed uncomfortable, said go she’s glad for me for me but later on she said it felt weird. Few days after that she was fine, but then she stopped replying to my messages completely. Heard from the coworker that snitched that she was going through a rough time.
Heard she had her yearly visit to her hometown around then. she came back to work around January this year. she seemed open and cold at the same time. When our shift ended the same time I said I went to get food and she followed me. Convo was pretty good, but when I suggested getting ice cream she said “I’m not just gonna go wherever you go”. ? And it’s like she wants to hang out but doesn’t at the same time.sometimes she leaves abruptly. she's still replying to my messages in good time and isn’t dry. It’s been a while since then and it’s all still similar.
I guess I liked her more than I thought, and I feel really bad how all this unfolded. I still care about her a lot.
Do you think I hurt her and she’s salty, and that I played her?
Thanks for reading this far, you’re a champ.
That is weird
You guys are not official, not in a relationship
Why does she get uncomfortable if you have feelings for your ex?
Reply 2
Original post by Ackhnologia
That is weird
You guys are not official, not in a relationship
Why does she get uncomfortable if you have feelings for your ex?
I’m not sure if she’s uncomfortable..does it seem like she is uncomfortable or salty?
Original post by Enz0bean
I’m not sure if she’s uncomfortable..does it seem like she is uncomfortable or salty?
Whatever it means, she has no right to have any negative feelings on the matter.
If she wants you that bad, then she should accept being official with you.
Original post by Ackhnologia
Whatever it means, she has no right to have any negative feelings on the matter.
If she wants you that bad, then she should accept being official with you.
facts if she wants to just do relationship stuff and not commit to an actual relationship its literally just a red flag, seems like shes just keeping you around cause shes bored

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending