The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL accommodation 24

Scroll to see replies

Trying to book Accommodation but can’t see the floor maps only lists for everything available
What am I doing wrong?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous #3
Trying to book Accommodation but can’t see the floor maps only lists for everything available
What am I doing wrong?

that’s all i could see when i booked mine. the way it works i think is the block number then the flat number and then room number/letter. at least that’s how it worked for gdsa
Reply 22
Can anyone confirm how much the deposit is for SSA? Waiting for more rooms to come available but just want my daughter to have the money in her account so she can pay as soon as one (hopefully) becomes available. TIA.
Original post by Mam2006
Can anyone confirm how much the deposit is for SSA? Waiting for more rooms to come available but just want my daughter to have the money in her account so she can pay as soon as one (hopefully) becomes available. TIA.

Mine was £450 x
Original post by Anonymous #2
Heyy
for anyone whose booked SSA drop ur instas
I wanna find out who my flatmates are:smile:

I’m on floor 4, hby?
Originally booked GDSA, but switched to SSA (refurbished) when they dropped a bunch of rooms yesterday. Lmk if you’re in block 8.
Original post by SilverRouge
Originally booked GDSA, but switched to SSA (refurbished) when they dropped a bunch of rooms yesterday. Lmk if you’re in block 8.

hey im in block 8
has anyone applied via KAAS, if so how long did it take for them to accept your application for it and is there many rooms left?
Original post by Anonymous
has anyone applied via KAAS, if so how long did it take for them to accept your application for it and is there many rooms left?

applied last week and still haven't heard back, hbu?
Original post by marcoby2
applied last week and still haven't heard back, hbu?

me too, havent heard back
Does anyone know when the deposit of £450 is due for booking accom? Like is it a week after I choose an accom or not until September
Original post by SilverRouge

I am !!
Reply 32
Original post by maiarhysdavies
I’m on floor 4, hby?

i’m floor 4!!
Original post by j4zzyb_
i’m floor 4!!

What’s ur insta x
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone know when the deposit of £450 is due for booking accom? Like is it a week after I choose an accom or not until September

I think you have to pay it asap cos it’s what secures ur room. Like you don’t “have” ur room until it’s paid
Reply 35
Original post by maiarhysdavies
What’s ur insta x

j4zzyb_ x
hey for anyone who's got on to the portal are there single gender flat options available?
has anyone got kaas this week???
Original post by Maya123&
hey for anyone who's got on to the portal are there single gender flat options available?

I don't think KCL offers single gender flats x
Reply 39
Hey does anyone know when the accommodation tend to run out? Like at what month?

Quick Reply

Latest