The Student Room Group

TSR Study Together - STEM vs Humanities - Fifth Session

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone! A bit late but i am planning to do biology revision today:

surface area to volume ratio

gas exchange

Then after some Exam Qs to make sure i fully understand.
Shall be back soon :wink:
Hi! Im doing some FM. Mechanics is needing a lot of effort tho tonight...
Finished TM and exam questions. A bit earlier that usual. I think I'm going to take a 5 min break. Then start prepping for tomorrow.
Hi all :smile: sorry I’m a bit late.
Today I’ll be working on a maths past paper :biggrin:
Original post by emm4nuella
hey everyone I am Emmanuella and I am Team Humanities!! :heart: I am going to crack on with some Sociology revision (beliefs in society) and then if i have time do some psychology research methods for inferential testing as i have a mini test tomorrow :biggrin:!
also i have a question for the session: do you guys have a favourite study youtuber/tiktoker? :smile:
ooh good question! I like watching study to success for study-with-me sessions, and jspark/study quill for tips :biggrin:
Hello! A bit late today but I'm going to be doing some reading. Good luck everyone!
Original post by Pwca
:woo: TSR Study Together - STEM vs Humanities :woo:

Session Five - 19th March 2024
Welcome to the fifth session of TSR Study Together STEM vs Humanities! This is a social and supportive place to study alongside other students and keep yourself motivated :yep:
You can find more info on how it works here and it’s open to everyone! :dance:
Today, I'd love to know what music you've been listening to lately ! And don't forget to join in with TSR's latest competition - The Ultimate Study Playlist! :biggrin:
As always, say hi, share what you’re aiming to achieve for this evening’s study session and give your fellow students some support!
Good luck all! :badger:

TSR Study Together Group

hey everyone! i forgot to clock in at the start but i've been doing maths past paper and some biology revision!
lately i've been listening to game soundtracks while studying, especially genshin impact, witcher III, and beatsaber soundtracks :smile:
Original post by kayleigh_t.27
LMAO I love that so much haha

I mean... maybe we could invent it here? What could possibly go wrong? :biggrin:

Some really cool music in the comments and interesting youtube revision resources as well! I really need to remember to get all these together in one place at some point. Do you any of you use the subject-specific study groups on TSR?
Just got back from dinner, I've finished my rebellions essay plan and now I'm going to do 10 mins of gatsby revision to wrap up the tsr study together session!
Original post by Pwca
You're all so organised and disciplined, it's amazing :redface: @Student4355 I think you said you had a psychology test last week? How did it go?
Hey, I scored 50/50. I havent dropped a mark all year in psychology.
Original post by Student4355
Omg look at you go!
Original post by Student4355

That's amazing!!! :clap2:
@Pwca @kayleigh_t.27 Thank you!!!!!!! I only started it this year and discovered i was really good at it. Im planning on taking it at a level as well instead of doing maths.
I have been doing some work on a chemistry MOOC that I am doing (hoping to finish the week’s work and assignment!). I have also been doing some marking of my chemistry mock I did earlier today. I am going to keep going until maybe 7/7:15 as I started quite late into the session :smile:
Just finished my 10 mins gatsby revision - off to go do my other tasks now! Well done everybody on all you got done x
Reply 35
Okay all done!
Well done, everyone! Honestly in awe of how disciplined you all are! Hopefully you see you at next week's session :smile:
Just finishing now as I joined late :awesome:
Have Bio, Chem and History to learn for? Any tips bc the stress is killing me:woo:
omg i totally forgot to sign off, i did finish studying and i'll take the geo test tomorrow :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending