The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CAS (UAL)

I applied for a MA at UAL and I got a conditional offer. The course starts in September.
After that I uploaded both required documents and I‘m waiting for a response now.
How do I know they are processing my application or that the documents are accepted?
Because I need the CAS to apply for a Visa since I‘m not from the UK.
Honestly this is stressing me out, please help me if you have more information!
If the portal shows the documents uploaded they will be in a queue for processing. It's not unusual for this to take a couple of weeks if not more. Youll get an email when this is done.

Most unis have not started their CAS process for September intakes yet.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Ariane.m
I applied for a MA at UAL and I got a conditional offer. The course starts in September.
After that I uploaded both required documents and I‘m waiting for a response now.
How do I know they are processing my application or that the documents are accepted?
Because I need the CAS to apply for a Visa since I‘m not from the UK.
Honestly this is stressing me out, please help me if you have more information!

Hi, from what I know, CAS is given only around 3 months before the course starts - so June
I'm sure your documents will be processed before that. You can now just relax, and follow any other steps the uni mails to you
Reply 3
Original post by Admit-One
If the portal shows the documents uploaded they will be in a queue for processing. It's not unusual for this to take a couple of weeks if not more. Youll get an email when this is done.
Most unis have not started their CAS process for September intakes yet.

Thanks! Does it show on the portal when they‘re accepted or rejected?
Original post by Ariane.m
Thanks! Does it show on the portal when they‘re accepted or rejected?

Every uni portal is different, but yes, most will update if something has been accepted or to prompt you if something else is needed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending