The Student Room Group

TESCO - Work Right Check

I have applied to many part-time jobs, and tesco is one of them and got an mail from Tesco to complete the work right check and I have completed that but haven't got any mail form them yet so wanted to know what is the next procedure or is there any chance that I am gonna get the interview?
Original post by Mikkcode_20
I have applied to many part-time jobs, and tesco is one of them and got an mail from Tesco to complete the work right check and I have completed that but haven't got any mail form them yet so wanted to know what is the next procedure or is there any chance that I am gonna get the interview?

Contact the store you applied to for further information. Give them time to get back to you first before you contact them.
I can't say whether you will get a interview because it's up to each individual store manager/ recruitment team to decide.

You should receive a email from Tesco either way ( whether you are successful or not)

Why don't you apply for other positions with Tesco while you are awaiting news back.
Reply 2
Yeah i have but most of them get rejected and this the first one which got to the work right check level so i was just curious and can only 20hr as i am international student
Original post by Mikkcode_20
Yeah i have but most of them get rejected and this the first one which got to the work right check level so i was just curious and can only 20hr as i am international student
As long as you applied for the amount of hours you can work then don't do any more if they ask you, but hopefully you'll get some response from them in due course.
They might wait untill they either get enough people for the particular job position you applied for before starting interviewing, or will take that particular job of the job recruitment page if filled up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending