The Student Room Group

Tesco job offer

I had a Tesco job interview yesterday. Today I got an email about an offer which I accepted and I had to confirm my address. Then I received an email thanking me for accepting the offer telling me that I will receive an electronic offer letter via email shortly along with terms and conditions. It's three hours later and I have received nothing. When I check the applicant website the status says application under review but at the bottom there is a blue button saying view offer which I already accepted. What does this mean. Am I hired or is this a mistake on there part?
You must clarify via email.
Original post by tj674
I had a Tesco job interview yesterday. Today I got an email about an offer which I accepted and I had to confirm my address. Then I received an email thanking me for accepting the offer telling me that I will receive an electronic offer letter via email shortly along with terms and conditions. It's three hours later and I have received nothing. When I check the applicant website the status says application under review but at the bottom there is a blue button saying view offer which I already accepted. What does this mean. Am I hired or is this a mistake on there part?

OP response not correct one ok.

Well done for the Job offer from Tesco.
I would suggest that you perhaps contact the necessary store that you have been given the job offer in for further information on what and when you are to start because you are confused by the different messages you have been sent by them.
Another possibility could be that they perhaps offered you the job offer but then realise that they haven't completed all the other applicants applicants and therefore just put yours under review until they complete everything.

I would definitely say you have the job offer ok but do just clarify things by either calling the Tesco store you'll be working in or if passing through Pop in and ask for the manager and ask them to clarify the position for you.

A team leader and stand in supervisor at Tesco as required.
Original post by tj674

Hey was the issue ever resolved since I have a the same problem
Original post by Travisarcher
Hey was the issue ever resolved since I have a the same problem

same here
Original post by philipsrexedin
same here

I ended up getting the job so it’s likely not an issue you will probably get a call about it in a few days but I do recommend you email just to make sure they don’t forget about you
Original post by Travisarcher
I ended up getting the job so it’s likely not an issue you will probably get a call about it in a few days but I do recommend you email just to make sure they don’t forget about you

even tho i didnt get an email, they asked me to do warm welcome to tesco part 1 so i dont know whats happening as on my tesco it says under review but i have accepeted the offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending