The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Arts and Sciences

Anyone got an offer for Arts and Sciences at UCL? If so what major pathway did you choose?
I got an offer! cultures but I sent in a request to change to social sciences and I'm waiting for them to get back to me
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Heyy i got an offer, majoring in science and engineering and minoring in cultures!
Original post by periwinkle06
Heyy i got an offer, majoring in science and engineering and minoring in cultures!

are you firming?
i firmed earlier this week actually! you?
i firmed earlier this week actually! you?

tried to today and ucas glitched out but I will probably tomorrow after the webinar thing. are you international/home and doing year abroad?
(edited 3 days ago)
i’m a home student and applied for the 3 year, but might end up doing the year abroad
i’m a home student and applied for the 3 year, but might end up doing the year abroad

what's your insta! it would be nice to know someone doing the course beforehand
(edited 2 days ago)
Original post by joneslydi
what's your insta! it would be nice to know someone doing the course beforehand

yh for sure! its @isa_jamieson
Reply 9
yh for sure! its @isa_jamieson

hey, hope you don't mind but I sent a request too. I've got an offer but now considering delaying till next year to go for an S&E major instead.
Original post by dcb3
hey, hope you don't mind but I sent a request too. I've got an offer but now considering delaying till next year to go for an S&E major instead.

yh no worries! out of curiosity, what were you planning on majoring in originally? depending on what you’re studying now, you might still be able to change your major. the basc seems pretty flexible, but worth double checking with them
Reply 11
yh no worries! out of curiosity, what were you planning on majoring in originally? depending on what you’re studying now, you might still be able to change your major. the basc seems pretty flexible, but worth double checking with them

I don't do maths which is the problem; I'm interested in Econ so all I get to do is take the non-quantitative modules in Societies as my major, and then S&E as my minor where I'd be limited to modules which don't need A-Level Maths, that is if I were to get onto them in the first place

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending