The Student Room Group

Household Income Assessment

I applied for a household income assessment a few months ago (I had preciously only applied for a Tuition loan) so I filled out the maintenance loan request form and applying for SF based on household income form.

I was later told that I needed to fill out the PFF2 form, so I did and sent that in. I was emailed that my sponsors have been contacted, but I don’t remember providing any details about any sponsors? (image attached) Are these my parents and is the PFF2 form sufficient to complete my application or is there something else I must do?
Original post by PixiePresents
I applied for a household income assessment a few months ago (I had preciously only applied for a Tuition loan) so I filled out the maintenance loan request form and applying for SF based on household income form.

I was later told that I needed to fill out the PFF2 form, so I did and sent that in. I was emailed that my sponsors have been contacted, but I don’t remember providing any details about any sponsors? (image attached) Are these my parents and is the PFF2 form sufficient to complete my application or is there something else I must do?

Hi there,

Yes, the PFF2 form is the form that is completed by your sponsors (parents), this is what is required to assess the household income.

Thanks, Clare
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

Yes, the PFF2 form is the form that is completed by your sponsors (parents), this is what is required to assess the household income.

Thanks, Clare

Is it okay that I sent that in on my own account, not my parents (they aren’t able to access their accounts for some reason)
Original post by PixiePresents
Is it okay that I sent that in on my own account, not my parents (they aren’t able to access their accounts for some reason)

Hi there,

Yes, we can still process that if it is uploaded to your own account.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending