The Student Room Group

Student Finance

Hi,
I need to fill in the PFF2 form so that my parents can support my application . My mother has already filled in her part by going to her account. However, my father is not able to log into his account, therefore I have been advised to complete the PFF2 form and upload it on my account.
I just wanted to ask if my mother has to complete her part again on the form?
Original post by mumi_256
Hi,
I need to fill in the PFF2 form so that my parents can support my application . My mother has already filled in her part by going to her account. However, my father is not able to log into his account, therefore I have been advised to complete the PFF2 form and upload it on my account.
I just wanted to ask if my mother has to complete her part again on the form?

Hi there,

No, if your Mum has already provided her income details we don't need her to complete the PFF2 form, rest assured.

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Ok thank you.
I don’t know how to download the PFF2 form on my laptop. Can u please advise me how to do it?
Original post by mumi_256
Ok thank you.
I don’t know how to download the PFF2 form on my laptop. Can u please advise me how to do it?

Yes, you can find the form here. It doesn't need to be signed, so feel free to complete it digitally and then upload it on your account.

Thanks, Graeme

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1161881/sfe_pff2_form_2324_o_cq.pdf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending