The Student Room Group

Car insurance

I recently insured my car with admiral ive been driving for 2 years and 10 months. It’s my first time with admiral, but I’ve noticed on my account documents with admiral, it says driving license held for 3 years. But I’m pretty sure when I completed it on compare the market I put 2-3 years and the continued to put the month I passed and year which would in total be 2y 10months. Does anyone know if they found it up or have I done this wrong without realising ??
Original post by Nicoler2002
I recently insured my car with admiral ive been driving for 2 years and 10 months. It’s my first time with admiral, but I’ve noticed on my account documents with admiral, it says driving license held for 3 years. But I’m pretty sure when I completed it on compare the market I put 2-3 years and the continued to put the month I passed and year which would in total be 2y 10months. Does anyone know if they found it up or have I done this wrong without realising ??

Id ring them up and double check
Original post by Nicoler2002
They normally go by the amount of year's and months that you have actually held a full UK driving license.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending