The Student Room Group

He posted on Insta but hasn't replied

I matched with a guy online and he seemed super sweet and really made me smile. After 2 days he asked me out but I told him I'm super busy for the next two and a half weeks with Easter, seeing my family, work and my studies. IDK if he was annoyed or not but we arranged a date. He didn't read my last WhatsApp message on Monday night and he hasn't messaged me since but I've just seen him post on Instagram. How come he's asked me out but not texted me back. What does this mean?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
I matched with a guy online and he seemed super sweet and really made me smile. After 2 days he asked me out but I told him I'm super busy for the next two and a half weeks with Easter, seeing my family, work and my studies. IDK if he was annoyed or not but we arranged a date. He didn't read my last WhatsApp message on Monday night and he hasn't messaged me since but I've just seen him post on Instagram. How come he's asked me out but not texted me back. What does this mean?

I wouldn’t assume the worst yet. Maybe see how he acts when you’ve been on your date. But do keep an eye on the situation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending