The Student Room Group

Why did he block me and did he like me in the first place?? PLEASE REPLYYYY

we had this thing where we would camp in the wilderness for 2 nights and 3 days for school its called dofe. and there was this guys that i lowk found attractive but he was rlly quiet and kept to himself during training. On the first day of the camp wen we were waiting for the bus it was me him and my friend who is also a girl. me and my friend were talking to each other while he sat there at the side looking at the floor. as soon as she left to say bye to her mum he tried to initiate a convo with me by asking, "so are u ready" i was so shook that i js said "ye" and nothing more he js said good and went back to silence. it was js so awkward. then during camp we would have certain moments like that for example wen me and my friend were taking about my past crush his face shot straight up and wen i was sending a snap of me he caught me and wen it was js us asked with a smirk on his face "did u take a picture of me" we js had those type of moments and this made me like him even more. so fast forward to the end of camp and were back and its the first time we see each other after the camp. he wakked in late and i was feeling rllys shy and stuff wen i looked at him he was already looking at me and greeted me by raising his eyebrows WHICH WAS SO HOT BTW. at the end anyway i asked for his insta and he gave it to me. not in like a romantic way i lit js asked for his insta. then we started having lowk convos some were flirty some werent. overall we had like 3 or 4 convod in 2 weeks he wasnt much of talker and was acc quite boring but BRO WAS FINEEEE. and then for the plot i decided to tell him i liked him and he never said he liked me back but didnt reject me either he said "that he didnt want to date someone unless it was life long" we talked more ab it and he said that he personally thought i could do betetr than him, which is basically him rejecting me right. but he also said wen i was talking ab how i wanted a romance like the movies that he wished he could give that to me but it wasnt him. that was mad cute btw. then we had a rllly deep convo and then things started getting fry cause we would never see each other again. then like a week or 2 later he blocked me on insta. what was going on can someone tell me causei wanna kno what he was tryna do
Original post by Anonymous #1
we had this thing where we would camp in the wilderness for 2 nights and 3 days for school its called dofe. and there was this guys that i lowk found attractive but he was rlly quiet and kept to himself during training. On the first day of the camp wen we were waiting for the bus it was me him and my friend who is also a girl. me and my friend were talking to each other while he sat there at the side looking at the floor. as soon as she left to say bye to her mum he tried to initiate a convo with me by asking, "so are u ready" i was so shook that i js said "ye" and nothing more he js said good and went back to silence. it was js so awkward. then during camp we would have certain moments like that for example wen me and my friend were taking about my past crush his face shot straight up and wen i was sending a snap of me he caught me and wen it was js us asked with a smirk on his face "did u take a picture of me" we js had those type of moments and this made me like him even more. so fast forward to the end of camp and were back and its the first time we see each other after the camp. he wakked in late and i was feeling rllys shy and stuff wen i looked at him he was already looking at me and greeted me by raising his eyebrows WHICH WAS SO HOT BTW. at the end anyway i asked for his insta and he gave it to me. not in like a romantic way i lit js asked for his insta. then we started having lowk convos some were flirty some werent. overall we had like 3 or 4 convod in 2 weeks he wasnt much of talker and was acc quite boring but BRO WAS FINEEEE. and then for the plot i decided to tell him i liked him and he never said he liked me back but didnt reject me either he said "that he didnt want to date someone unless it was life long" we talked more ab it and he said that he personally thought i could do betetr than him, which is basically him rejecting me right. but he also said wen i was talking ab how i wanted a romance like the movies that he wished he could give that to me but it wasnt him. that was mad cute btw. then we had a rllly deep convo and then things started getting fry cause we would never see each other again. then like a week or 2 later he blocked me on insta. what was going on can someone tell me causei wanna kno what he was tryna do
Hi there
There might be a reason why he blocked you
Nobody here knows.
Maybe next time you see him, try to talk to him.
But I believe that you should just let it be for now
Reply 2
Original post by Ackhnologia
Hi there
There might be a reason why he blocked you
Nobody here knows.
Maybe next time you see him, try to talk to him.
But I believe that you should just let it be for now
nah the thing is I wont see him again(THANK GOD) but i js wanna kno if i did smthn wrong or if he js wanted me outhis life. He sometimes sends me memes and stuff on whatsapp but its rlly dry and we never have convos
nah the thing is I wont see him again(THANK GOD) but i js wanna kno if i did smthn wrong or if he js wanted me outhis life. He sometimes sends me memes and stuff on whatsapp but its rlly dry and we never have convos
The only way to know would be to ask him
We can play a guessing game with you, but at the end of the day, only him knows.
Reply 4
The only way to know would be to ask him
We can play a guessing game with you, but at the end of the day, only him knows.
oh but that's so scary tho to just ask him especially as we dont talk as much anymore. I dont think he's mad at me cause hed still send me memes time to time on whatsapp. And wen i sent him one back for the plot he replied to it in a fun way but that was it so i rlly dont know
oh but that's so scary tho to just ask him especially as we dont talk as much anymore. I dont think he's mad at me cause hed still send me memes time to time on whatsapp. And wen i sent him one back for the plot he replied to it in a fun way but that was it so i rlly dont know
If you do not want to ask him, then do not. Forget about the whole thing and just keep chatting with him.
Reply 6
If you do not want to ask him, then do not. Forget about the whole thing and just keep chatting with him.
okok

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending