The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham open day on the 27th April

Would anyone like to come to the Durham open day with me? I am in London so I will probly have to travel up on the Friday and come down on Sunday. I applied for nat sci in durham and physics in other universities. Although durham isn’t my first choice, but I think it would be nice to check out the campus. If anyone has similar ideas/ live close to me, reply to me under the post :smile:
Original post by crislu
Would anyone like to come to the Durham open day with me? I am in London so I will probly have to travel up on the Friday and come down on Sunday. I applied for nat sci in durham and physics in other universities. Although durham isn’t my first choice, but I think it would be nice to check out the campus. If anyone has similar ideas/ live close to me, reply to me under the post :smile:
Hey! I'm also going, travelling up on the Friday but coming back on the Saturday. I've applied for Physics, so we're kinda similar!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by sadfailure
Hey! I'm also going, travelling up on the Friday but coming back on the Saturday. I've applied for Physics, so we're kinda similar!
Hii! Thats great! Do you wanna maybe exchange contact? My insta is crislu_05
I DON'T HAVE INSTA 🥲🥲😪!! If you could pm me then I'll add you to the Durham gc (for some reason I can't pm you)
Reply 4
Original post by sadfailure
I DON'T HAVE INSTA 🥲🥲😪!! If you could pm me then I'll add you to the Durham gc (for some reason I can't pm you)

Hi sry i dont check student room very often how do you pm someone?
you click on their username and it should say message!
I'm really sorry but I can't reply to your pm as it says no user found. Here's the link instead https://chat.whatsapp.com/KSb8rgMcOPl4PM9ammcAxg

Quick Reply

Latest