The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Also, if I withdraw a choice, can I add one later (a in before extra)..
Reply 2
U can substitute a choice but if u withdraw you cant add one later...Also be aware that u have a 14 day deadline. After this passes you can substitute your choice nor if you withdraw it get a refund.
Reply 3
agre55or
U can substitute a choice but if u withdraw you cant add one later...Also be aware that u have a 14 day deadline. After this passes you can substitute your choice nor if you withdraw it get a refund.

How do I go about doing this?
Reply 4
weflycars
How do I go about doing this?

You will receive a welcome letter from Ucas logically next week. When u do get to www.ucas.com/track. Then fill in your personal data and then u will have a new window with 3 options. Main menu-Choices-Personal.

You go to the second 1(Choices) and you will get the list of your selected unies.
Press on the Course Code( a one letter and 3 digit code) and then under the details you will have 2 choices: Substitute Choice and Cancel Choice. Obviously you will choose the 1st and then you will repick whichever uni u like.

Thats it! Its really simple!
Reply 5
agre55or
You will receive a welcome letter from Ucas logically next week. When u do get to www.ucas.com/track. Then fill in your personal data and then u will have a new window with 3 options. Main menu-Choices-Personal.

You go to the second 1(Choices) and you will get the list of your selected unies.
Press on the Course Code( a one letter and 3 digit code) and then under the details you will have 2 choices: Substitute Choice and Cancel Choice. Obviously you will choose the 1st and then you will repick whichever uni u like.

Thats it! Its really simple!

CHEERS :p:

Don't have the letter yet but still managed to get that done. Thanks a load :p:
Reply 6
Just wondering though, can I make unlimited subs up to 14 days, or just one. Thanks :p:
Reply 7
weflycars
CHEERS :p:

Don't have the letter yet but still managed to get that done. Thanks a load :p:

No problem! I was happy to help! :cool:
Reply 8
weflycars
Just wondering though, can I make unlimited subs up to 14 days, or just one. Thanks :p:

I am not sure! Sorry:frown:
weflycars

You can substitute each original choice once, as long as it is within the time limit of course.
Reply 10
Can you substitute a choice after getting an offer/rejection?
Reply 11
Thanks everyone :p:
Reply 12
Sam...
Can you substitute a choice after getting an offer/rejection?

No, because then it would be effectively giving you six choices.
Reply 13
Agneisse
No, because then it would be effectively giving you six choices.

That's what I would have thought. But the only thing UCAS seems to say is within 14 days.. no mention of whether you've got a reponse
Reply 14
Sam...
That's what I would have thought. But the only thing UCAS seems to say is within 14 days.. no mention of whether you've got a reponse

It should be included in the fineprint somewhere (maybe in another section), or the 'substitute choice' link for the choice where you already have an offer simply doesn't work. Haven't got an offer within 14 days so can't try :biggrin:
Reply 15
I would try but I don't want to accidentally delete one of my offers :biggrin: If I get a rejection within the next week I'll give it a go :P
Agneisse
It should be included in the fineprint somewhere (maybe in another section), or the 'substitute choice' link for the choice where you already have an offer simply doesn't work. Haven't got an offer within 14 days so can't try :biggrin:

hey was just wondering if its likeley a uni will reply within a day of reiciving your application? how long do they usually take, i want to change my choice of leeds metropolitan :frown:

Im applying through a college and want to change my choice, but they're not willing to send me it back so ive gotta do the 14 day thing.

Latest

Trending

Trending