Reply 1
which university are you applying to?
Buenas swerte amigo
Reply 2
I am =)!
How come you decided to go to UK?
Sort!
Reply 3
I really like the uk.. and university there is better than Spain.. where are u from??? I'm from Barcelona!
Reply 4
I've lived pretty much all of my life in València =).
Unis in UK are better than Spanish ones ONLY if you get into a good one :wink:. But at least there are less years to do! Hehe.
Where have you applied?
Reply 5
yea thats true!! but i have offers from ucl and kings which are pretty good!! wat about you???
Reply 6
Oh, well those are really good, congrats! What are you gonna study?
The course I wanna do is kind of weird/new, so only a couple of Unis offer it... I have unconditionals for both Leeds and Sussex as of now ^^.
hola, estancia en de España está mucho mejor allí
Reply 8
CinderellaDontGo
hola, estancia en de España está mucho mejor allí

Are you studying Spanish =)? The correct sentence would be: Quédate (quédaos if you were referring to both of us) en España, es mucho mejor (or se está mucho mejor allí)^^-

In my case, the degree I want to study is not offered in Spain... and sincerily the thought of spending another 5 years to do an undergraduate... I don't think so xD.
Cantarella
Are you studying Spanish =)? The correct sentence would be: Quédate (quédaos if you were referring to both of us) en España, es mucho mejor (or se está mucho mejor allí)^^-

In my case, the degree I want to study is not offered in Spain... and sincerily the thought of spending another 5 years to do an undergraduate... I don't think so xD.

my mother is spanish but i live in england. i thought my spanish was good lol, it rolls off the tongue. No i was referring to YOU

si usted va a Inglaterra, van a Liverpool, aman a los españoles :smile:
Reply 10
Both of us =the OP and I, in case I wasn't clear -after rereading it, I realized I should have explained a bit better. I suck at communication skills xD.

Don't call me usted, I'm not old! hahaha.
Your grammar is off, but I think you could be understood in Spain -providing you don't have a really weird accent :wink: - and that's what really counts!
Reply 11
Cantarella
Oh, well those are really good, congrats! What are you gonna study?
The course I wanna do is kind of weird/new, so only a couple of Unis offer it... I have unconditionals for both Leeds and Sussex as of now ^^.

what do u wnat to study??? my course is also weird... haha.. im applyinf for computer sciences... u??
Cantarella
Both of us =the OP and I, in case I wasn't clear -after rereading it, I realized I should have explained a bit better. I suck at communication skills xD.

Don't call me usted, I'm not old! hahaha.
Your grammar is off, but I think you could be understood in Spain -providing you don't have a really weird accent :wink: - and that's what really counts!

hahaha it's funny you should say that because I have a scouse accent. But when I speak in Spanish I speak in a Spanish accent so I am understood.
Reply 13
!hola! yo soy aprendizaje de inglés. Pueda tu enseñe me algunos español por fabor?

!Muchas gracias amigos!
Reply 14
josepct
what do u wnat to study??? my course is also weird... haha.. im applyinf for computer sciences... u??

How come your course is weird if it's compsci??? xD. My course is in Cognitive Science in Leeds and Cognitive Neuroscience in Sussex. I'll probably pick the Leeds one though, has more AI in it.

nutrition
!hola! yo soy aprendizaje de inglés. Pueda tu enseñe me algunos español por fabor?

!Muchas gracias amigos!

I don't understand the second sentence, but the third one should be "¿Puedes enseñarme algo de español, por favor?". I would recommend getting yourself a beginners book and read a lot! ^^

CinderellaDontGo
hahaha it's funny you should say that because I have a scouse accent. But when I speak in Spanish I speak in a Spanish accent so I am understood.

That's good then, hehe. I dunno how scouse accent sounds, I've never been to Liverpool. Is it very weird? My English has southern US accent plus a bit of Spanish accent! Best mix ever xD.
Cantarella
How come your course is weird if it's compsci??? xD. My course is in Cognitive Science in Leeds and Cognitive Neuroscience in Sussex. I'll probably pick the Leeds one though, has more AI in it.

I don't understand the second sentence, but the third one should be "¿Puedes enseñarme algo de español, por favor?". I would recommend getting yourself a beginners book and read a lot! ^^

That's good then, hehe. I dunno how scouse accent sounds, I've never been to Liverpool. Is it very weird? My English has southern US accent plus a bit of Spanish accent! Best mix ever xD.

search ''jamie carragher interview'' on Youtube and you will hear a scouse accent. Its a good accent and i like it but it can be hard to understand. But scousers do love Spain, also search ''Torres nike advert liverpool'' and you will see Liverpools love for Spain
Reply 16
Mhhh, Spanish unis aren't THAT bad, luv... Why do you think they are? It is true that the level of networking is kind of crappy, though.

Edit: I forgot to say congrats for your offer =). Biochem seems quite interesting (I think I like too many subjetcs >_< )
Reply 17
marcosgll
Hey!!
I am Studying Spanish Bachillerato (Spanish Baccalaureat) in a normal state school here in spain and I'm trying to study in the UK. The universities in Spain are so bad... I hope I will be accepted in Cambridge, but, so far, I've already got an offer from Imperial College!
Where in Spain do you live, people? I am from Segovia, in Castilla y León

wow thats really good!!! i am from barcelona and also applying to imperial... whats your conditional offer from imperial?? buena suerte en cambridge!!
Reply 18
Es verdad que a los "liverpoolienses" les encanta España. Yo soy de Liverpool así que tengo derecho a decirlo jaja....es que la mayoría de nuestro equipo es español y creo que muchos turistas españoles vienen aquí aunque sólo sea una teoría mía jeje. Espero que os lo paséis muy bien aquí en Inglaterra cuando vengáis!!
¡Buena suerte chicos! :biggrin:

Latest