Don't worry, i'm seeing that its moved back as soon as possible :smile:
britishseapower
Fella: 'happy val day, enjoy ur day'
Wonkey: 'happy v day to u both, enjoy ur evening'
Fella: 'thank u but don't think i'll c her 2nite'
Wonkey: 'don't worry, i'm sure u will'
Fella: 'sure of course, cos i love her so much right?'
Wonkey: 'i'm afraid so, and the other way round too'

I reall don't know what there is to interpert, we'll ignore the first two lines because their self explanatory. Well, I think your wanting the last two lines interpreted? He sounds a bit cynical when he says sure of course, cos I love her so much right, its like he's having a stab at you because I'm assuming you've brought up the fact that he loves her before and he's on the defensive and is saying it or whatever I don't know
Reply 22
britishseapower
I reall don't know what there is to interpert, we'll ignore the first two lines because their self explanatory. Well, I think your wanting the last two lines interpreted? He sounds a bit cynical when he says sure of course, cos I love her so much right, its like he's having a stab at you because I'm assuming you've brought up the fact that he loves her before and he's on the defensive and is saying it or whatever I don't know

lol........u found the word i've been searching for since 8am.......'STAB'. thank u
Reply 23
je suis trés confused
What the hell was that?

Am i the only one who has NO idea what the hell she is on about? :rolleyes:
Reply 25
wonkey
can u put his gf aside for a minute pls cos it's not like what it seems. this is just very cut short paragraph about us, and i want the txts interpreted, not me and him and his gf.

i don't see how you can but his girlfriend aside...seeing as she's his girlfriend!

Like someone else said, if he liked you that much he wouldn't be with her.

Latest

Trending

Trending