The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Greatleysteg
Spot on.

I was born in May; my younger brother was born in November.

We're like chalk and cheese. He's fiery, aggressive, sharp, nasty, spiteful and doesn't think things through properly. I'm much more composed, logical, rational and sensible.

I agree. I am always right.
Reply 81
Born November 22nd and that description is the absolute polar opposite of me. I'm not actually very calm either though..my stress bubbles and seethes under the surface :yep:
Litotes
I agree. I am always right.

I hate you.
Reply 83
Greatleysteg
I hate you.

I think you should embrace Litotes into your heart.
I was born in May and I'm the complete opposite of confident and assertive. I'm really quiet and I suppose you could say calm... :biggrin:
Reply 85
Yuffie
Well it covers 22 out of 30 days. Not "half", maths champ. Yuffie was the best character by the way, her limit breaks were awesome and the long range weapon meant she could be put at the back but still do the same damage. Plus she was sort of sweet, being travel sick on the Highwind etc. Cloud+Yuffie+Cid=best team.
Now Vincent Valentine was annoying...

Fair enough with the Scorpio thing, but that hardly means you can be insulting about it. And no she wasn't the best character, she was plain annoying and wouldn't shut up. Red, Cid and Cloud was the best team easily. Everything that damn girl did annoyed me and she goes down as the worst character in FF7 (even worse than Cait Sith).
Reply 86
I was born on May 24th, and when I was in primary school my teacher phoned up my mum because I apparently had no sense of urgency at all.

I'm incredibly laid back as a person.
I was born on 28th November and I'm very calm. Not agreesive at all, it takes me alot to get angry.
I'm born mid november...I'm pretty calm. Well, internally I might rage but I rarely let it show. I have a lot of self control. I do get terible mood swings though and I can be quick to take offense and snap back?

My brother was born early may, he's pretty calm... my best mate was born last day or April and she's got a crazy temper...:s-smilie:
totoro
Hey, we share the same birthday!!!! :woo: Actually I'm 17 too so... born on the same day!!!

I'm pretty calm I think. On the outside at least. But I definitely don't believe in astrology. What someone said about being the oldest/youngest in a class makes sense. You feel less responsible.

Maybe we're twins separated at birth! I'm not big on astrology either although looking a horoscopes can be fun for a laugh. :smile:
May 9th and defo not calm but also not assertive heh
Well I was born on May 28th and I guess I am a relatively calm person, (unless I'm angry, in which case calm is not the word you would use to describe me), but I am also quite confident and assertive and my best friend was born on November 11th, and she can get quite aggressive and is very confident, and no, she's not particularly calm. On the other hand, another close friend of mine was also born in November and she's VERY calm, confident, but not at all impulsive or assertive.

Latest

Trending

Trending