The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

romski
there is no military machine in the world that can compare to the US

Didnt the USSR during the Cold War?
romski
there is no military machine in the world that can compare to the US

China and India are on their way. Economically and Strength wise. India just needs funds. China will be their first.
Reply 42
PeanutButterJellyTime
Yes but still weaker than US. Fund wise.

the point is pakistan, needs the threat of america's military on her door step so that she will finally take action against the terrorists she looks after
PeanutButterJellyTime
China and India are on their way. Economically and Strength wise. India just needs funds. China will be their first.

Yes, China is expected to become the world's superpower within the next 30 years.
Reply 44
Snookercraze
Didnt the USSR during the Cold War?
she tried
romski
the point is pakistan, needs the threat of america's military on her door step so that she will finally take action against the terrorists she looks after

America in Pakistan will just cause further terrorist attacks in the West, And further Stain Islam
my jeans were made in pakistan apparently, as was my flannel. Should I be worried after reading this thread? Will they explode in my linen drawer one night?
Reply 47
PeanutButterJellyTime
i agree but america is still light years ahead in terms of technology military presence, power projection and even homeland infastructure something which china and both india lack sorely
PeanutButterJellyTime

How about Israel? They seem to be above the law.
Reply 49
PeanutButterJellyTime
America in Pakistan will just cause further terrorist attacks in the West, And further Stain Islam
well thats another topic why all the terrorists are muslim,

the point i was trying to make originally was pakistan and terrorism are simply a safe haven, we need to add pressure onto pakistan to stop its backward practices and bring her to account for looking after terrorists
romski
she tried

They kept up. Until the late 80s and early 90s, when both were feeling the pinch.
romski
i agree but america is still light years ahead in terms of technology military presence, power projection and even homeland infastructure something which china and both india lack sorely

I agree with you their. India seriously needs to put more money into its Secret Service. With the amount of money pouring in from the west(well us to) it could improve it a lot more. Stupid corrupt politicians is what is Lagging India and China.
Reply 52
EssexDan86
my jeans were made in pakistan apparently, as was my flannel. Should I be worried after reading this thread? Will they explode in my linen drawer one night?

u better watch out
Reply 53
Snookercraze
They kept up. Until the late 80s and early 90s, when both were feeling the pinch.
WRONG america was never feeling the pinch
chaotik_mind
How about Israel? They seem to be above the law.

Sorry I don't understand what your saying here.
Reply 55
haha.. well seeing both countries in question are nuclear powers. an all out war is pretty much out of the question. but dont get me wrong.. i am a pakistani and i hate these terrorist *******. I fully support americas war on terror. these terrorist dont even know the true meaning of Islam.
what idots.
PeanutButterJellyTime
Sorry I don't understand what your saying here.

Just that Israel seem to be in a huge position of power if they are doing what they are in Gaza and everybody is turning a blind eye.
alirox
haha.. well seeing both countries in question are nuclear powers. an all out war is pretty much out of the question. but dont get me wrong.. i am a pakistani and i hate these terrorist *******. I fully support americas war on terror. these terrorist dont even know the true meaning of Islam.
what idots.

But Look at Iraq now. I hate terrorist as well but US + Muslim Country = Disaster
chaotik_mind
Just that Israel seem to be in a huge position of power if they are doing what they are in Gaza and everybody is turning a blind eye.

Oh right, no what I was saying is that China and India are set to be the future SuperPowers. But ye I agree with you, this happens a lot. :frown:
Reply 59
PeanutButterJellyTime
But Look at Iraq now. I hate terrorist as well but US + Muslim Country = Disaster

mate i think its just muslim country = disaster,

its not like any of them are a becon of hope for the future, with equal rights for women, and full of scientists leading the way for man kind

Latest

Trending

Trending