The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
One night I was kidnapped by two men wearing green jackets and funny-looking hats; they forced me into a strange car whose lights resembled those of a disco.

It was a truly horrendous experience - luckily I somehow woke up at the police station the next morning and was thus able to report them immediately.

Haven't heard back yet...
Why all the jokes? Being kidnapped is not a funny experience. I doubt anyone will believe me but I was kidnapped when I was 15 by two men who then subjected me to sexual abuse. I was released a terrifying two days later. I’m not a liar and neither am I trolling so please don’t accuse me of that.
Reply 42
Haha yeah! This one time I kidnapped a couple of girls and tortured them before killing them and burying their bodies in my flowerbed. Good times!
olliewog
Very good, if theres a prize for the best strory, so far you've won

Heh, thanks! :biggrin:

fisherman, luckily it was 'sawn' off me with a cutlery knife by my 'friend' (and also partaker :p: ) Rachel
fisherman
If you were a girl, I'd think you were flirting with me.

Unfortunately, all the other kidnapping episodes I have been involved in are generic, tying up randoms, staking them out, etc. The only other kidnapping one I have that's very interesting is not something I can post on here, makes me far too identifiable.

Give Maddie back!
ive never been kidnapped but would love to be :wink:
very thrilling
Only by the police..
Reply 48
Only in my wildest fantasies

We did once tie a girl to a tree in the graveyard with skipping ropes during Brownies.
Why is there no anon option?

Latest

Trending

Trending