The Student Room Group

FCA 2023 Graduate schemes

Just making a post for the FCA graduate scheme
I did the motivational questions and was rejected which sucks. Anyone else could provide any insight?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by enemysoilder
Just making a post for the FCA graduate scheme
I did the motivational questions and was rejected which sucks. Anyone else could provide any insight?

I can’t provide an insight because I still haven’t heard anything from them yet - sorry. Did you receive an email or did you check your application?

Good luck for any other applications!
Original post by Whfmc
I can’t provide an insight because I still haven’t heard anything from them yet - sorry. Did you receive an email or did you check your application?

Good luck for any other applications!

hi, i got an email saying a few of my responses did not meet their threshold. which is annoying as I had spent time on them to try and tailor them towards FCA but i guess looking back at it, my answer for the first motivational question was okay and could have been improved. but still sucks.

thanks, good luck for you as well. which area did you apply for?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Original post by enemysoilder
hi, i got an email saying a few of my responses did not meet their threshold. which is annoying as I had spent time on them to try and tailor them towards FCA but i guess looking back at it, my answer for the first motivational question was okay and could have been improved. but still sucks.

thanks, good luck for you as well. which area did you apply for?

I feel like the questions are super subjective and I’m not sure if my answers will be enough - we’ll see I guess.

I applied for the Supervision, Policy and Competition scheme.
Original post by Whfmc
I feel like the questions are super subjective and I’m not sure if my answers will be enough - we’ll see I guess.

I applied for the Supervision, Policy and Competition scheme.

yeah you are right, they were a little subjective, can you let me know if you get onto the next stage? i am curious as to know what responses would be successful. Good luck!
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 5
Has anyone heard back after the motivational questions? I submitted them by the end of November but haven't heard anything yet.
I applied for the market oversight programme and completed my motivational questions towards the end of December but haven't heard anything back yet
Reply 7
I applied on the 3rd Jan for the Tech Grad Programme and I have been invited to a telephone interview.
Original post by Deemd05
Has anyone heard back after the motivational questions? I submitted them by the end of November but haven't heard anything yet.
Reply 8
Original post by jksika
I applied on the 3rd Jan for the Tech Grad Programme and I have been invited to a telephone interview.

Oh, that's nice and also pretty quick - I applied to the International Grad Prog and don't know if I should still expect anything now
Original post by jksika

Hi, congrats! Have you done the interview? If so what sort of questions did they ask?
I applied in December but haven't heard anything past the online assessment - I applied for the HR Grad programme - anyone else heard anything who applied for this scheme?
Hi everyone! I've applied to the HR programme and so far I've completed the motivational questions. Could anyone who has got further than this tell me how long it takes for a rejection or invitation to telephone interview?
Original post by housecat123
Hi everyone! I've applied to the HR programme and so far I've completed the motivational questions. Could anyone who has got further than this tell me how long it takes for a rejection or invitation to telephone interview?

When did you apply for the scheme? I applied beginning of December but haven’t got to the motivational questions but my application still says “in process”. How long since the online test were you accepted to the motivational questions?
Original post by ConnieStudies
I applied in December but haven't heard anything past the online assessment - I applied for the HR Grad programme - anyone else heard anything who applied for this scheme?

I applied for HR in December and i've done the telephone interview but i'm just waiting to hear if i've got an assessment centre, they'll let you know either way so i'd say drop them an email if you're concerned about the time its taking. Also check your spam folders!
Original post by housecat123

I think it took me a week to get my invitation? I can't quite remember. I think they are still doing telephone interviews as i've not heard if i've got an AC or not yet but i was told that the AC is the 1st Feb for HR
Has anyone gotten any results yet from authorisations AC?
Original post by kelly18903fh
Has anyone gotten any results yet from authorisations AC?

What was your AC like?
Original post by Jaret975
What was your AC like?

It was divided into three parts: written report, general interview, and a 5 minute presentation :smile:
Has anyone heard about the HR AC yet?
I have my HR telephone interview next week so I imagine they aren’t doing ACs until all telephone interviews are complete but I’m not sure

Quick Reply

Latest