The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
No, I'm serious.
iGurpreet
I was wondering how you get a gun license since when I'm older I'd like to own a gun just for collection and also if someone ever was to break into my house.

You're in the wrong country. I think it's America you're looking for :yep:

Why don't you just use that money to get security by getting an alarm and cctv in your home or something. :rolleyes:
Reply 22
The Mute
So you want to shoot someone if they break into your house

[snip]

You clearly aren't responsible enough to be trusted with a loaded weapon.

Why? If someone was in my house and presenting a significant threat to my person or my family then I'd shoot him. I'd try to be humane, of course, but ultimately a housebreaker isn't utmost in my considerations.
Reply 23
iGurpreet
No, I'm serious.

You apply for shotgun certificates and firearms through your local police force. They will probably have a website on it; alternatively pop into a police station and ask for details: you'll probably get some leaflets and forms.
superman19
Quite frankly that wasn't his question so stop thread ********.

OP read: http://www.ukgundealer.com/rules.htm

Are you blind? that's exactly what he wrote in the post you moron.
hec
HAHAHAHA

I'd blow their brains out and plead insanity :woo:

Or self defence.
iGurpreet
I plan to have a respectable profession and I also plan to buy a vault and invest in gold bullion so I'll say I'd like it to protect my gold.

Reply 27
L i b
You apply for shotgun certificates and firearms through your local police force. They will probably have a website on it; alternatively pop into a police station and ask for details: you'll probably get some leaflets and forms.

Thanks I don't want one now but when I'm older. I think I'd like a pistol as shotguns arn't very elegant.
Reply 28
iGurpreet
Thanks I don't want one now but when I'm older. I think I'd like a pistol as shotguns arn't very elegant.

gonna pose in front of the mirror? da da da dowwwwww

bond.........gurpreet bond
Reply 29
iGurpreet

Pistols, in most situations, are not legal to possess in the UK.

If you actually want a gun when you're older for reasonably legitimate reasons, you should get experience handling one and become acquainted with the various safety and shooting codes of practice beforehand.
Reply 30
hec
gonna pose in front of the mirror? da da da dowwwwww

bond.........gurpreet bond

Yh lol. I'll get it gold plated too :biggrin:
lodzinski
Are you blind? that's exactly what he wrote in the post you moron.

Clearly you're blind, as he asked how to get a license, he didn't ask for a bunch of idiots rushing in to give their thoughts his (admittedly retarded) opinion.
Reply 32
L i b
Pistols, in most situations, are not legal to possess in the UK.

If you actually want a gun when you're older for reasonably legitimate reasons, you should get experience handling one and become acquainted with the various safety and shooting codes of practice beforehand.

What do you mean, you aim and shoot :s-smilie:
superman19
Clearly you're blind, as he asked how to get a license, he didn't ask for a bunch of idiots rushing in to give their thoughts his (admittedly retarded) opinion.

So you think it's fine to show people how to get a gun license, regardless of how deranged they may be?
Reply 34
Learn some martial arts instead :smile: perhaps kendo + taekwondo....
Reply 35
lodzinski
So you think it's fine to show people how to get a gun license, regardless of how deranged they may be?

I'm not deranged :frown:
Reply 36
lodzinski

To be fair, that's the police firearms officer's job to determine.
Reply 37
_lynx_
Learn some martial arts instead :smile: perhaps kendo + taekwondo....

I already go to karate lessons but I'm crap at karate, I just go for the exercise.
lodzinski

Excellent way of deflecting the fact you were completely wrong by asking another retarded question. He could easily find it out himself by typing in "gun license uk" into google. Chances are he couldn't get a gun license anyway, which you would know if you read the link I posted instead of posting like a self righteous idiot. He's also probably not deranged, just uneducated about what he's posting about.
Reply 39

Get an airsoft gun, and use metal bb bulets.

or you could always get a paintball version of an m4 and use rubber balls.

Latest

Trending

Trending