The Student Room Group

Transaction completed license issued

I applied for mine yesterday an update of address etc and got transaction completed license issued this morning, does anyone know what this means? And what will happen next do they just send the card out, with paper or is that not like that no more. And my photo is pretty old will it still be the same? Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Chlounicornnsss
I applied for mine yesterday an update of address etc and got transaction completed license issued this morning, does anyone know what this means? And what will happen next do they just send the card out, with paper or is that not like that no more. And my photo is pretty old will it still be the same? Thank you

This means that your licence has been issued and is on its way to you. They will just send you the photocard licence now, they don't use the paper counterpart any more. Unless you submitted an updated photo, the photo of you on the driving licence will be the same as your old one :smile:
Original post by Joshkav
This means that your licence has been issued and is on its way to you. They will just send you the photocard licence now, they don't use the paper counterpart any more. Unless you submitted an updated photo, the photo of you on the driving licence will be the same as your old one :smile:

Thank you so much for responding to me you’re so helpful. I have no idea with these things that’s Great! I was a little worried with reading everyone else’s posts saying they had there cheques and money sent back etc due to the outbreak so I was hoping this won’t happen to myself. Thanks for the help!
Reply 3
Original post by Chlounicornnsss
Thank you so much for responding to me you’re so helpful. I have no idea with these things that’s Great! I was a little worried with reading everyone else’s posts saying they had there cheques and money sent back etc due to the outbreak so I was hoping this won’t happen to myself. Thanks for the help!

We got our Ids and money sent back to us as wed applied before the outbreak and they were closed except for key workers. 3 months later most people have received their 'sent away documents'. Assuming you applied within the last week or so (from my understanding on other threads) theyre back open and you should get your licence😊

Transaction Complete, Licence issued means its on its way😊
Reply 4
Hi guys I know its been months but do u know how long it took for your license to come through after the transaction completed license issues? Mine updated to that yesterday morning and I need my license urgently but I'm not sure how long it will actually take. TIA
Reply 5
Hi, do you have it yet?
Reply 6
I am in similar situation, have you received yours?
Reply 7
Original post by Joshkav

So this means posting? will take how long to reach the applicant?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending