The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
MadNatSci
Two men each!

:biggrin:

hehe 2 men each - not bad :wink:

Well even if you don't get a boyfriend it's still nice to be surrounded by fine men :biggrin:
Reply 61
irisng
:biggrin:

hehe 2 men each - not bad :wink:

Well even if you don't get a boyfriend it's still nice to be surrounded by fine men :biggrin:

Do you think you can handle two at the same time though....
Camford
Do you think you can handle two at the same time though....

Yes. Next question?
Reply 63
MadNatSci
Yes. Next question?

I should stop there... Or I'll start to say rude things.
Camford
I should stop there... Or I'll start to say rude things.

Hee hee! :biggrin:
Reply 65
MadNatSci
Hee hee! :biggrin:

Just to keep the forum sub-18 friendly.
Reply 66
irisng

But Imperial students doesn't necessarily = all fine men :p:
Reply 67
Helenia

Imperial looks like a gloomy place to be in...
Reply 68
Helenia

Hehehehe :p: indeedeee - but then I didn't apply to Imperial anyway! As long as Nottingham students = all fine men I'm not bothered :biggrin:

I seem to have a liking towards Cambridge men too, but who cares Notts it is!

:marchmell

I'd be satisfied with one man though :smile: as long as he loves me :love:
d750
You might want to consider John's. It's large rather than medium sized, but its fairly central, unpretentious, friendly and not competitive. And it has arguably the best food in Cambridge.

seriously wot planet r u on?! unpretentious?! not competitive?! friendly?!!! (wel, other people certainly arent friendly to u...) but i'll give u large and central...
Reply 70
irisng
Hehehehe :p: indeedeee - but then I didn't apply to Imperial anyway! As long as Nottingham students = all fine men I'm not bothered :biggrin:

I seem to have a liking towards Cambridge men too, but who cares Notts it is!

:marchmell

I'd be satisfied with one man though :smile: as long as he loves me :love:

So.... my friend says "the best way to find the perfect relationship is by not looking for it."

I'll take a note of that and remember.
girtonmedic#1
seriously wot planet r u on?! unpretentious?! not competitive?! friendly?!!! (wel, other people certainly arent friendly to u...) but i'll give u large and central...

Bizarrely, everyone I have met who goes to John's has been really lovely.
Reply 72
MadNatSci
Bizarrely, everyone I have met who goes to John's has been really lovely.

That's probably just you... I can see a reason why that is happening. But good for you anyway.
Reply 73
irisng

You do realise that there will be a fair few females there too right?
Reply 74
visesh
You do realise that there will be a fair few females there too right?

That's not to say Nottingham is a duckzoo... I wouldn't want to end up getting shot in Nottingham, that's why I didn't even bother apply.
Reply 75
Camford
That's not to say Nottingham is a shithole... I wouldn't want to end up getting shot in Nottingham, that's why I didn't even bother apply.

It's not THAT bad. Not as bad as Derby anyway...SHEEP SHAGGERS:eek:
Reply 76
visesh
It's not THAT bad. Not as bad as Derby anyway...SHEEP SHAGGERS:eek:

Derby is not in Wales. (*appologises for his bad behaviour, 3 hours of Residence Eviling has clearly left Camford traumatised *)
Reply 77
Camford
Derby is not in Wales. (*appologises for his bad behaviour, 3 hours of Residence Eviling has clearly left Camford traumatised *)

Oh but Derby is full of 'em too:wink:
Reply 78
visesh
Oh but Derby is full of 'em too:wink:

At least they have sheep to shag....
Reply 79
why are you not considering jesus? it fulfils all of you criteria and has good old buildings :P

Latest

Trending

Trending