The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
what the... i thought this was a joke to start with O_o
Reply 41
Yeah although the piano is really just a gimmick function it tends to be the one that most people are in awe at. :biggrin:

Take a look at the video if interested : http://www.technific.com/Technific/Welcome/Entries/2008/12/16_Showdown_of_Livescribe_Smartpen.html
Reply 42
The paper is surprisingly inexpensive imo. Its £19 for 4 notebooks of ~200 pages I think.
Reply 43
Christian_j
This is a somewhat cheaper version that my friend uses - she does law and apparently it's a godsend for note-taking, it turns it into word documents:

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/zpen/index.html

Much better than one of those to be honest!

paperclip
£200 on a pen? You're either an idiot or rich, in either case, will you marry me?

:clip:

LOL Probably the latter. Pics? xD

It's £200 well spent because it saves me doing what I do now. Plus, did I mention you can search notes on PC, type in 'Tort' and it will bring me to that page.

Much more efficient for revision, can't wait till it comes!
Reply 44
Leibniz
The paper is surprisingly inexpensive imo. Its £19 for 4 notebooks of ~200 pages I think.

Yeah - tis!

Plus you can print your own!
I kinda get how it works and i would deffinantly pay £200 for one if i could actualy use it in a lectuer and have good quality audio feed back...
PhilMc
Much better than one of those to be honest!

I don't disagree, just offering it as a cheaper alternative for those who don't have £200 quid to spare... as I said, the one you have is far better by the looks of it.
Reply 47
What happens when you run out of ink? Do you have to buy a new one?
Reply 48
amazing
Reply 49
You can replace the ink cartridges - it comes with 4 iirc. They seem to last a while.
azhao
What happens when you run out of ink? Do you have to buy a new one?

All that technology and they forget somewhere to put a cartridge in...? :rolleyes:
Reply 51
Vert OverPriced! Looks a bit beefy though...
Reply 52
dude...whatever happened to the good old fashioned feather and ink? lol :p:
200 quid well spent.
Hrm, I'd be fussing around so much getting it to work that I'd be just as well listening to the lecture and taping it on a dictaphone the first time round...
Reply 55
I wonder what the battery life is like? Wouldn't want it to run out!
Reply 56
It should have a ink play back button for exams :wink:
£200 that's ridiculous. It does like the same as a phone and computer.

O dear
Reply 58
Was it worth it?
Reply 59
That is te sort of technology that will plummet in price and when it does I am soooo getting one

Latest

Trending

Trending