The Student Room Group

Can you write on the front of your paper before the exam starts?

So today was AQA English literature Paper 1, and last year a science teacher told us that we can write on the periodic table when we get into the exam hall, so with that in mind i decided to write a few quotes on the front of my paper, and while doing that 2/3 invigilators walked passed but didn't say anything, but after i stopped writing another invigilator comes and starts looking at my quotes and says i can’t do that and said she had to give me a new question booklet. For the AQA biology yesterday I did the same for the equation for photosynthesis so it wouldn’t slip out my mind, no invigilator said anything there. So i was like fine, but she did put me off during the exam, when my full concentration should have been on the paper not an invigilator, but the questions for Romeo & Juliet and Jekyll & Hyde weren’t too bad.
For a country whose core education system (GCSE) is almost entirely examination based, it's remarkable how bad students (or perhaps, TSR users) are at following exam conditions. Writing on exams at random times, wearing headphones into exam halls, constantly arguing for their right to write in gel pen...

Is it so hard to just show up on time, with a black ballpoint pen, and start and stop writing when the invigilator says so?
(edited 11 months ago)
I agree with the above post
Just start writing when they tell you to

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending