The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Right.

What emotions were you expecting to be provoked by the above, OP?

"Oh, the poor, defenseless Jews! All the want to do is live peacefully and happily with everyone, and the world has kicked them down over and over again. Oh, I cry over 1929, 67 killed - mass genocide! Yes, I remember no one cared when Hitler was killing ridiculous numbers of Jews, not a single country opposed the Nazi's! They are perfectly justified in killing the Palestinians, and all other Arabs, in fact, because that's what happened to them X centuries ago - that's not too long to decide to get your own back in such an unjustifiably brutal manner...........*much carry on*"

I am afraid, OP, that I have not been swayed. The above is utter dribble, and I can think of no reason as to why you felt the need to embarass yourself by afilliating yourself with such weak, racist propaganda. The man was an extremist with a remarkably narrow mind

*you may have posted without actually supporting the views held in that letter, in which case I mean no offence to you - got caught up in the heat of the moment*
Talk about using a nasty history as an excuse to massacre people.
Reply 22
"we anoy everyone so therefor we should have our own country"
Kahane was a ****, and that's not a very convincing argument, there are much better arguments in defense of Israel. Although it does illustrate the hypocrisy of the world to condemn us disproportionately.
lodzinski
Attacking a group of people in the way Israel has done in Gaza is indefensible. It is not the first time it has happened, and doubtless it will not be the last

It will keep happening until the political leaders responsible for this are convicted of war crimes. However with the current state of the world, I cant see Bush and Olmert being hauled in front of a war crimes tribunal although they truly deserve to be.
So what have you achieved by posting letters by a leader of an organisation declared to be a terrorist organisation by both Israel and the US ?
flugestuge
It will keep happening until the political leaders responsible for this are convicted of war crimes. However with the current state of the world, I cant see Bush and Olmert being hauled in front of a war crimes tribunal although they truly deserve to be.

Nuremberg? Milosevic? Saddam? all given war crimes convictions. and it's still happening.
Reply 27
PeeWeeDan
Kahane was a ****, and that's not a very convincing argument, there are much better arguments in defense of Israel. Although it does illustrate the hypocrisy of the world to condemn us disproportionately.

It says a lot about a pro Israel argument if even PeeWeeDan rejects it :laugh:
Reply 28
PeeWeeDan
Although it does illustrate the hypocrisy of the world to condemn us disproportionately.

Boo hoo. The world only condemns disproportionate force, war crimes, international law violations etc.
Socrates
It says a lot about a pro Israel argument if even PeeWeeDan rejects it :laugh:

QED really isn't it? The argument isn't logical, and it's made by a bigot. He unintentionally stumbles on a point that we are disproportionately condemned though.

Latest

Trending

Trending