The Student Room Group

Applause Store Tickets

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
TSR King
i had tickets to go see Britains got Talent this saturday at Birmingham, and already bought my coach and train tickets. But today i got an email saying that 'Your tickets have been cancelled, blah, blah, blah' as there is only 1000 seats.. but surely they cant just do that?

They said dont come as it would be a wasted journey? But what do you think? Think the tickets could still work?

Surely they should have contacted you before now? Or maybe you were just unlucky when you requested your tickets, i.e you were after 1000. If they have told you that the tickets are cancelled then they wouldn't work. If you want to check, ring Applause store up...
Reply 21
i had tickets for BGT last year and as we were the last to get in, they didn't ask for our tickets so they had no record of us getting in, so i phoned them up today (as i got tickets for this year's BGT next wednesday) and they have upgraded me to priority pass for next friday as they think i didn't get in last year. score (:
Reply 22
Has anyone applied for Cardiff and been contacted yet? I got a missed call from an unknown number yesterday, and I'm wondering if it was them and they haven't rung back again =(
Reply 23
I've got an e-mail from them saying I've got tickets for next Friday, they called me on Friday morning but I was asleep! Shall I call them to get everything double checked or will those printout thingys they sent in the e-mail be fine on the day?
Reply 24
lenee
I've got an e-mail from them saying I've got tickets for next Friday, they called me on Friday morning but I was asleep! Shall I call them to get everything double checked or will those printout thingys they sent in the e-mail be fine on the day?

They should be fine.

Four of my friends went today in Birmingham, and they didnt even check the tickets!!!.

I was very annoyed as we had ten tickets but we didnt go as we recieved an email saying they where cancelled, as there was not enough space!!!

I might just turn up to the london one with no ticket!
Reply 25
I might just turn up to the london one with no ticket!
they won't let you in without tickets. when i went to a london show, they checked everyone's tickets and took the tickets of everyone who got in except for the few last people(such as us) but they had already checked our tickets.
Reply 26
I've got my tickets now for Monday at 6.15pm :biggrin: Exciting!

But how early do we need to be there, my friend has a test at 4 (which she may/may not be able to do earlier), getting there as soon after 5 as possible wouldn't be early enough would it?
Reply 27
noodles!
I've got my tickets now for Monday at 6.15pm :biggrin: Exciting!

But how early do we need to be there, my friend has a test at 4 (which she may/may not be able to do earlier), getting there as soon after 5 as possible wouldn't be early enough would it?

if your lucky then maybe.. but being there around 4:15-4:45.. would be more reasonable.
Reply 28
TSR King
if your lucky then maybe.. but being there around 4:15-4:45.. would be more reasonable.

Mmkay, thanks. Just gonna have to hope she can take her test earlier!
Reply 29
Has anyone else had their london tickets cancelled? i just got an email and i'm rather annoyed/upset. :frown:
'Dear Applause Store Ticket Holder,

It is with massive regret that we must CANCEL your tickets for the Britain's Got Talent Auditions in LONDON Friday evening - FRIDAY 30TH JANUARY 2009!

Unfortunately, despite the theatre capacity, there will only be around 3000 seats available due to the set and other equipment taking up almost 25% of the seating area!

The cancellations for this show have been chosen by our computer completely at random and that the situation, unfortunately, will not change.

Please do not turn up on the day with your unique e-ticket as all tickets will be scanned and you will have a wasted journey. '
Reply 30
lola1993
Has anyone else had their london tickets cancelled? i just got an email and i'm rather annoyed/upset. :frown:
'Dear Applause Store Ticket Holder,

It is with massive regret that we must CANCEL your tickets for the Britain's Got Talent Auditions in LONDON Friday evening - FRIDAY 30TH JANUARY 2009!

Unfortunately, despite the theatre capacity, there will only be around 3000 seats available due to the set and other equipment taking up almost 25% of the seating area!

The cancellations for this show have been chosen by our computer completely at random and that the situation, unfortunately, will not change.

Please do not turn up on the day with your unique e-ticket as all tickets will be scanned and you will have a wasted journey. '

Wow that's horrible, I'm going on Friday 30th, which time slot one were you going to?? I hope they don't send me one! :s-smilie:
Reply 31
So I've got Priority etickets for 3 people to see "let's do Christmas with Gino and mel"
It says arrive no later than 3:00.
Do I need to go a lot earlier as many sites are saying that you need to get there hours before?
Does the fact that I'm priority change this ?
Original post by Edd118
So I've got Priority etickets for 3 people to see "let's do Christmas with Gino and mel"
It says arrive no later than 3:00.
Do I need to go a lot earlier as many sites are saying that you need to get there hours before?
Does the fact that I'm priority change this ?

You shouldn't need to go a lot earlier no, I'd get there maybe half an hour before the time on your ticket just to be sure. (What I did with the priority tickets I had and it was fine)
Reply 33
Original post by jelly1000
You shouldn't need to go a lot earlier no, I'd get there maybe half an hour before the time on your ticket just to be sure. (What I did with the priority tickets I had and it was fine)

Thanks a lot

Quick Reply

Latest