The Student Room Group

How good looking do you think you are?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Slightly above average, perhaps. But I'm rather intimidating and fairly arrogant, so most girls wouldn't warm to me in any event.
Reply 181
Just Another Student
Hmm, when I say I'm slightly above average, I also think that too. In the previous 1,000+ voters on the same subject about 50% thought they were above average and just over 25% thought they were below average. But as you say confidence is very important.

Yer but there is no point in you thinking your ugly that won't get you anywhere just like thinking your stunning. Most people will be average but it's worth thinking you above average rather than below.
Reply 182
I went for Very ugly. Seems there's a few of us!
Ugly end of. I have horrible features
its not just 'confidence' but its the perception you give to girls. you can be confident but just a ****
Reply 185
Wow people on here are hard on themselves! I've looked at a few pictures, and people are under-rating themselves massively in some cases... I personally would rate myself very good looking. Call me arrogant, whatever, I don't really care. I don't have a picture, but I'll put one up if anyone asks... :smile:
Reply 186
surviveinstyle
Ugly end of. I have horrible features

woah ye people are bery hard on themselves.. ur not ugly or have horrible features
Im quite good looking!

compared to ogres
Reply 188
_Fleur_
Wow people on here are hard on themselves! I've looked at a few pictures, and people are under-rating themselves massively in some cases... I personally would rate myself very good looking. Call me arrogant, whatever, I don't really care. I don't have a picture, but I'll put one up if anyone asks... :smile:

I'm touched.
Slightly below average probably.

It's not something I lose sleep over.
I couldn't even say. Sometimes I feel that I am ok, other times I feel disgusting (like now). Apparentley my older brother is "Beautiful" and people say I look like him. But I think the main problem is the eyes, I have green eyes which look good but becuase my hair is a blondish color you cant see my eye brows or lashs so my eyes do not stand out. **Cringe** How gay did that sound? lolz I also look to young! I am 18 and people think I am 14/15!
Reply 191
i voted average. coz i get told i'm pretty but i think i'm ugly, so i think that balances it out XD
I'm sexy as fook :smile: Prob get a lot of ugos on here cos they're all nerds though :p:
Reply 193
Good looking but nothing special.
I'm more attractive than elbow squid

_Fleur_

Picture us baby :wink:
Reply 196
Profesh
I'm touched.

A little presumptuous to assume you've been included in 'some cases.' :p:
A is for Awesome

:drool:
Reply 198
_Fleur_
A little presumptuous to assume you've been included in 'some cases.' :p:

:frown:.
_Fleur_