The Student Room Group

How good looking do you think you are?

Scroll to see replies

Average I guess..
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1346628182.833769.jpg

However, I am only 14, so hopefully I will improve :tongue:
Reply 581
Average, been complimented on my looks a few times but in all fairness I think they were just being polite.
Original post by Eldedu
It gets tiring having to fend off jealous boyfriends and aroused females. Just as well my perfectly toned body is equipped to handle it.

Yeah. Me too. Getting through them all as they battle it out like lions to get to me.
Reply 583
I don't think I'm ugly but I wouldn't say I have model looks either. I hardly ever get compliments and my body is absolutely hideous (tonnes of stretch marks and dark marks); I don't dare wear sleeveless unless its around the house.

So yeah, I think I'm average.
Original post by Naami
I don't think I'm ugly but I wouldn't say I have model looks either. I hardly ever get compliments and my body is absolutely hideous (tonnes of stretch marks and dark marks); I don't dare wear sleeveless unless its around the house.

So yeah, I think I'm average.

You should love your body. Forget what others think, what you think is what matters. :deep: :smile:
Original post by deadsmurfette
I think I am very ugly, think this is due to a combination of my ridiculously low self esteem and actual ugliness.

I look like a troll, which is why I have low self esteem in the first place... it is a never ending circle.

Post a photo like I did. I'm sure you're beautiful :smile:
Reply 586
Original post by Mr Bee
You should love your body. Forget what others think, what you think is what matters. :deep: :smile:

It doesn't bother me as much as it used to, I'm okay with how it is - as long as I dress to cover the marks and to flatter my body then all is well!
Reply 587
Original post by Mr Bee
Average I guess..
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1346628182.833769.jpg

However, I am only 14, so hopefully I will improve :tongue:

Aww you look so cute! You'll defo be a looker at 18 :wink:
Average, I guess.
Reply 589
I'll let you all judge me. I'm not most attractive person alive.

http://facebook.com/JayGarin.993

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I make Derek zoolander look like the elephant man
I've gone for the top option "very ugly", if people want evidence of it, click on my profile but don't say I didn't warn you!
Original post by ChapelTom
I've gone for the top option "very ugly", if people want evidence of it, click on my profile but don't say I didn't warn you!

No homo, you're not "very ugly" and you know it.
I'm sexy and I know it.
Original post by Bulbasaur
No homo, you're not "very ugly" and you know it.

I've never been told I'm good looking, never had a girlfriend or owt :s-smilie:

Mehhh, I don't know what I am tbh :/
Seems too relative to decide to be honest. Some days I'm happy and others I get up and look in the mirror and think "wow, you look like **** today Eva :awesome:" I've had others tell me I'm good-looking, I don't put much faith in that though and I myself just see... a face. With the features in the correct places :dontknow:
Reply 596
I get called cute a lot, so I'm assuming women find me so repulsive that I am as attractive to them sexually as a woodland creature.
Original post by desdemonata
Seems too relative to decide to be honest. Some days I'm happy and others I get up and look in the mirror and think "wow, you look like **** today Eva :awesome:" I've had others tell me I'm good-looking, I don't put much faith in that though and I myself just see... a face. With the features in the correct places :dontknow:

Totally just stalked your photos and I'm not even ashamed. You're hot :tongue:

PS, your username reference to Darren Shan books? :colone:
Sometimes I feel above average, other times I feel repulsive. I guess it just depends on how I'm feeling. I've got a boyfriend so I'm not really bothered. Though what is beauty?
Original post by matthew769
Totally just stalked your photos and I'm not even ashamed. You're hot :tongue:

PS, your username reference to Darren Shan books? :colone:

:lol: Thanks :wink:

Yes! You're the first to get that :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest