Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I'm sure I'm average :smile:
SiaSiaSia
I voted for "I think I'm ugly (See above)"

Is that you in your picture?
Reply 82
calvinuk
I love girls with confidence, high self-esteem etc...

But when a girl knows that she is hot, it really turns me off for some reason.

I quite like girls that are actually hot, but think they are above average, like they know they are pretty, but not that they are stunning; that's an attractive quality.

oh man im the opposite i love a girl who knows shes hot. ive always been drawn to girls who know they are hot.. BUT are justified in their self love

i know a good few girls like that, they aint bad people.. they are just not sublte i guess lol
Reply 83
I put average.
Reply 84
Is this in answer to my question???

No, I posted that before I read your question.

I took your statement to have come from someone that had low self-esteem, rather than someone with the opposite :rolleyes:
Reply 85
I like people who are tall :biggrin:

Big friendly giants and all that :smile:
Reply 86
I pose the hell of out any camera but i think im still slightly below average.
:yep:
Bubbles*de*Milo
6/10, if I was thin I'd be higher. Recently I've felt really ugly, but I have a good pro pic up so everyone thinks I'm being all shy modest. I'm not even smart either so it's not like win some/lose some :frown:

you are stunning in your pro pic :yep:

but I know what you mean ....don't worry no-one feels pretty all the time :biggrin:
prettiness comes "from inside" :h:

ahh loving the flag btw :biggrin:
I bet you are smart! I think it was your posts I read quite often on some palestinian debate thing, and if I remember correctly, they were very well-argued ^_^.....smartness is subjective =]
Reply 88
Its always good to feel good about yourself !
Reply 89
I think i'm "ok" (i'd like to think so atleast)
have seen better and have seen worse :h:
Reply 90
k823127
I pose the hell of out any camera but i think im still slightly below average.

You seem at least above average to me.
just above average i think... ho hum
Just Another Student
Is that you in your picture?

No.. that's Cassie from Skins
im average. too average. but im ok with that.
Reply 94
average
but attractiveness definately comes from personality,..someone hu can make me laugh is the main thing
Reply 95
calvinuk
No, I posted that before I read your question.

I took your statement to have come from someone that had low self-esteem, rather than someone with the opposite :rolleyes:

Ahhhhh right, well I do think that im attractive etc. But I recieve a lot of male/female comments which would suggest that I am more attractive than what I believe.... for modelling and things like that.
Reply 96
sarahstar786
im average. too average. but im ok with that.

On an unrelated note, you look like my biology teacher lmao!
So, over 3/4's fall into the below average to above average zone, with just 22% or so finding themselves to be very good looking, extremely good looking, ugly or very ugly. Around half find themselves to be slightly below average, average or slightly above average. It's interesting that 1/4 rates themselves as slightly above average. All in all, I'd say most people find themselves not far from the average zone. Interesting!
Reply 98
jaydakiss
average
but attractiveness definately comes from personality,..someone hu can make me laugh is the main thing

Agreeeeed:yep:
Reply 99
bj_945
I"d say not totally terrible but slightly below average...
Meh, also never had a gf, but have never rilli gone hunting so meh.

Peace out xx

snap:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest