The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
BrightGirl
at least they didn't die. :dontknow:

who would get their kicks out of shooting animals in the eye though?! some people are quite sick.

the inner hunter-gatherer inside us would :wink:
Reply 21
Dark Flower
http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news/local/epsomnews/4062113.Horse_to_be_destroyed_after_double_air_gun_attack/

Can people please look at this news story. My friend helped look after these horses, so would obviously want people to come forward. I know it's a long shot as this has soo many people on this site. But it's better that the word is out there.

If the link doesn't work, copy and paste it into bar.

It's a horrible thing to happen, these were lovely horses, and some ****s have done this to them. Its suspected that it may be a gang, so if anybody knows or hears anything, it would be good.

It's a long shot, but gota try something. And if people know anyone in the area, let them know about this please

thanks
LOL DEM KIDS R GOONZ BRUV I FUKIN R8 DEM
That's sad. You have to be ****** up to do something like that.
bloody nasty
Reply 24
Just to clarify that one horse did have to be put down. mainly because it wouldn't have the quality of life if it was compeltly blind.
Thanks for the nice comments. Can people try to remember that these horses meant alot to a load of people. You might not be horse lovers (im not personally) but you wouldn't want animal treated like this
Reply 25
Dark Flower
Just to clarify that one horse did have to be put down. mainly because it wouldn't have the quality of life if it was compeltly blind.
Thanks for the nice comments. Can people try to remember that these horses meant alot to a load of people. You might not be horse lovers (im not personally) but you wouldn't want animal treated like this
das nang doe, shootin horses in der eyes.. im gna try dat 1 day bruv
If someone did that to one of my dogs I'd throw a ******* molotov or six through their window. I hope you like burning in bed assholes. I really don't understand people who harm animals.
MichaelG
the inner hunter-gatherer inside us would :wink:

in the eye?! surely that's not the least painful way to do it!
Reply 28
BrightGirl
das bre jks doe.. fink bwt it, wots more fun, cappin da horses in der heads or in der eyes ??
Reply 29
BrightGirl

well i'm no animal doctor, but..

actually i havent got a clue haha
Reply 30
This is just awful. I hope that whoever did it will get caught.

:frown:
MichaelG
well i'm no animal doctor, but..

actually i havent got a clue haha

hehe okay :p:
Reply 32
Becksy
This is just awful. I hope that whoever did it will get caught.

:frown:
shut up bruvs da vet mandem r even worse, dey propa murdered da horse cos it got poomplexd in its eye.. wots worse, losin an eye or gettin murdard?
Reply 33
Dark Flower
http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news/local/epsomnews/4062113.Horse_to_be_destroyed_after_double_air_gun_attack/

Can people please look at this news story. My friend helped look after these horses, so would obviously want people to come forward. I know it's a long shot as this has soo many people on this site. But it's better that the word is out there.

Taking into account the effective range of your typical BB-pellet, I'd beg to differ.
Reply 34
Profesh
Taking into account the effective range of your typical BB-pellet, I'd beg to differ.
oi ur dat buttaz smart ginger nut hu uses all dem hench words innit
Reply 35
******* barbarians, if someone did that to one of my pets I would go blast their eyes out with my shotgun.
Dark Flower

If the link doesn't work, copy and paste it into bar.

It's a horrible thing to happen, these were lovely horses, and some ****s have done this to them. Its suspected that it may be a gang, so if anybody knows or hears anything, it would be good.

It's a long shot, but gota try something. And if people know anyone in the area, let them know about this please

thanks

They should be punished severely tbh, an eye for an eye, literally =/
Reply 37
Fired a lead pellet didn’t it? So it would be an air rife, you jack those things up and you can get a good range out of it.

Handy hint, few drops of diesel in the end of the pellet. Jumps up the power and makes lots of lovely blue smoke
Dark Flower
I know it's a long shot

That's one way of putting it lol.

I do feel sorry for your mate, and the horses, but in the world we are in, I have to go with, "**** happens" :frown:
Reply 39
me_bludz
oi ur dat buttaz smart ginger nut hu uses all dem hench words innit

I'll have you know I'm pretty hot, actually.

Latest

Trending

Trending