The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think it's a great ad
No. Why is everything ******* sexist these days?
Reply 3
no, I did not, I saw it for what it was - a look back at what virgin was like when it started flying, in order to celebrate its anniversary, rather than reading a sexist subtext to it that is not there.
Reply 4
It's disgraceful. How can they portray men as being so obsessed with attractive women like that? It's so sexist it's unbelievable. I mean, some men are gay, for a start.
Reply 5
No.
Reply 6
MSB it doesn't portray women or men in a good light
Reply 7
It's not sexist.
Reply 8
God I'm so angry right now fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...
Reply 9
LouLou815
No.

Oo you're on my ignore list as of now, thanks for postin to remind me :biggrin:
Reply 10
chaseside
Oo you're on my ignore list as of now, thanks for postin to remind me :biggrin:

Boo hoo :rolleyes:
You're not on mine as I need a good laugh now and again.
Reply 11
chaseside
MSB it doesn't portray women or men in a good light

Then we're both equal.
Reply 12
It'd be more realistic if it was filmed in a kitchen. *Runs and hides*
Nope.

If anything quite the opposite.
Reply 14
MSB
Then we're both equal.

It's not about being equal :o: It's about how portraying women like this when everyday they're objectified to sell comodities is hardly a joke

It's received huge criticism apparently :/
Reply 15
I really don't get the new AVIA/ Norwich Union one. Well yeah I do, but seriously did they need Bruce Willis to flog insurance. It's such a weird thing to get a celebrity endorsement for :s-smilie:
Seriously shut up, if a woman ever said that to my face I'd quite probably just grope her or something, just to annoy her further. The advert is not sexist in a million years.

MSB
It's disgraceful. How can they portray men as being so obsessed with attractive women like that? It's so sexist it's unbelievable. I mean, some men are gay, for a start.

This.
lnjames
It'd be more realistic if it was filmed in a kitchen. *Runs and hides*

:biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 18
People are way too sensitive. Like, omg, good looking women. Those sexist bastards at Virgin, how very dare they.

It's fine.
el scorcho
I think it's a great ad

Me too. Some people are too whiney these days.

Latest

Trending

Trending