The Student Room Group

Moving boxes from uni / sherpr?

So I’m having to organise moving my stuff around over the summer and need to send several boxes to my parents house without a car (sheffield to bristol). I’m looking into shipping companies but am not sure which ones are trustworthy. Sherpr seem to have good reviews on trustpilot, but does anyone here have experience with them or has used a different service that’s been good?
Reply 1
You might find a student who lives in Bristol if you put an advert out at Uni - certainly cheaper if you pay the fuel costs
Reply 2
Original post by bunklet
So I’m having to organise moving my stuff around over the summer and need to send several boxes to my parents house without a car (sheffield to bristol). I’m looking into shipping companies but am not sure which ones are trustworthy. It seem to have good reviews on trustpilot, but does anyone here have experience with them of pallet shipping or has used a different service that’s been good?

P4d is a good company with number of positive reviews and I had a great experience with them in a past. If moderators allow, I will share link here.
Original post by bunklet
So I’m having to organise moving my stuff around over the summer and need to send several boxes to my parents house without a car (sheffield to bristol). I’m looking into shipping companies but am not sure which ones are trustworthy. Sherpr seem to have good reviews on trustpilot, but does anyone here have experience with them or has used a different service that’s been good?

Hi there,
I know a few of my friends used Seven Seas but that was more so for international shipping. It may be worth looking at UK based couriers. Speak to your accommodation and see if they would be happy for you to package up your belongings and arrange for somebody to collect.

Hope this helps!

- Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending