The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
the latter.
I'm kinddd of a mixture of the two, but normally I won't comment unless I have something to say. So even if I sound a bit blunt, I'll have thought about my answer.
Reply 3
I don't post a lot, but when I do I tend to say quite a bit, and return to threads. I'm not posting constantly though, I tend to read more than I write.
Reply 4
I read a hell of a lot more than I write. But I'm not one for long, heartfelt advice either so I guess I'm a bit of both.
I post both, some crap, some quality :p:
Reply 6
The latter.

Mostly.
Quality - always. :smile:
Lucinda_x
Lots of the time they're sarcastic

The sarcasm could be the reason for all the rep. Some people might find what they post funny.

As for me, I'm a quantitative poster. One of the drawbacks from posting so much in General Discussion is that you generally don't make extremely helpful or interesting posts as the topic is rarely very specific.
Qualitative all the way.
Reply 10
qualitative, obviously.
**** does this **** for their post count.. u crazy b.
v_v
Reply 11
yeah, latter.
Reply 12
qualitative
Reply 13
yeah, former.
Reply 14
Troll!
im so academic
Quality - always. :smile:

Lol. I like to think mine's quality though i don't have the rep so maybe i should change! Although 2 kind people have repped me :-D
Quantitative. I talk utter crap, basically. It depends though. In H&R I might post a substantial post. Or I'll just spam it :ninja:
Mithra
Troll!

Beat me to it :shifty:
Reply 18
I am quantitative, I do not have time for subjective material that is open to interpretation. I like cold, hard, facts.
Reply 19
I make my answers as short as possible without taking away any useful content. I'm too used to writing like a scientist. I'm not sure how I compare to the average post count, though.

Latest

Trending

Trending